The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Tionese/Columi/Rakata Gear

XTiberiousX

I have been Playing SWTOR on and off since it came out. I had a juggernaut fully geared with Columi. I honestly loved these sets of armor. I have been kinda sad they got taken off the game completely, I feel like the gear was unique. I especially liked how the Rakata geared looked on a Marauder. As for other classes, I liked the appearance as well. I have been wondering if they will ever be re-introduced back into the game? Like through the cartel market, or through crafting trainers. I would really love if that happened, and would defiantly get a set. My question is, will there ever be a chance these old armor sets will be brought back to the game? Edited by XTiberiousX

Hopefully. The new sets they've come out with since 2.0 have looked like crap for some classes. T/C/R were honestly designed really well.

I agree... The level 53 basic armor set my Sorceress is collecting on Oricon looks awful. Especially the head. Makes her look like an oversized fly or something like that. Thank god for adaptive armor.

Only my Sage and Sorc have their Tionese sets in the bank. Sorceress set looks pretty nice. Except for the shoulder "flaps" which makes my sorc look 3 times as wide it seems :D Sage version doesn't look that nice imo. I guess each has their own taste :)

I agree... The level 53 basic armor set my Sorceress is collecting on Oricon looks awful. Especially the head. Makes her look like an oversized fly or something like that. Thank god for adaptive armor.

Only my Sage and Sorc have their Tionese sets in the bank. Sorceress set looks pretty nice. Except for the shoulder "flaps" which makes my sorc look 3 times as wide it seems :D Sage version doesn't look that nice imo. I guess each has their own taste :)

Rakata Tank Inq gear was gorgeous.

To be honest, Sentinel/Sniper/Sorc are the reasons people want these sets back, the others weren't as great.