Looking for Revan Gear

BetaRayJK

Hey all, I'm not sure whether this is in the right place as I don't use the forums much. But I'm looking for someone who might be kind enough to part with Revan's Sash and Revan's Gloves.

Around a year ago I was playing regularly and collecting the Revan armour pieces as they showed up in the packs. I got the Helmet, the torso and the robes - all that was available at the time. I'm very disappointed to find that in my absence from the game, not only have 2 extra pieces been added, but the packs they were included in have all but been removed. It's frustrating to say the least, as I just feel incomplete without them. I'm a bit OCD like that.

I don't have enough in game currency to afford 8m+ per piece as they are listed for on the GTN. But if anyone was charitable enough to settle for around half of that per piece, you'd be making someone a very happy chappy.

Thanks for reading, I hope someone will have pity on my cause.

BetaRayJK

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.