Question about Cancelling Subscription & Lvl 50 content

JediBlader

Hello all!

I have a bunch of questions that need answering, oh wise ones. My subscription ends in 6 days, it is non-recurring.

My current Jedi Consular is very close to hitting Lvl 50. I also have another Lvl 55 Sith Juggernaut.

1. If I reach Level 51 before my subscription is finally over, does that mean I will be stuck at Lvl 51 indefinitely?
  2. As a result of being Lvl 51, will this give me access to quests which are post-Lvl 50?
  3. Will I be able to progress to Lvl 55 if I am Lvl 51 and I don't have a subscription?
  4. If I am Lvl 50 (Preferred Status) and my subscription is cancelled, am I stuck with Lvl 50 forever? (I am aware the cap for preferred is 50).

Yes, that's a lot to answer but... I would appreciate it :p:)

Edited by JediBlader

yes... and any new character you create you'll be able to level to 55 also.

As to end game content, I 'think' preferred don't have access to Ops stuff. You have to buy a weekly pass for that. But you can run level 55 HM FP's.

Edited by altaboy

yes... and any new character you create you'll be able to level to 55 also.

As to end game content, I 'think' preferred don't have access to Ops stuff. You have to buy a weekly pass for that. But you can run level 55 HM FP's.

Yeah you gotta buy operations and warzone passes but they're only like 75k on the GTN (on my server) so it's cheap.