Looking for a serious Republic Raiding Guild

Capconian

I am looking for a serious raiding guild from the Republic side ( I don't play Imp). I have a 55 Guardian Tank (full elite, and ready for entry level DPS spec ), Combat Medic Commando (3/4 elite), and Sharpshooter Marksmen (mostly Elite Gear) i have a shadow and vanguard tank at 50 but willing to level them. I have done All the SM ops in the game by exception of EC. Done NiM EV. I am available to be gear checked if need be.

I am available M-F 1pm-6pm server time, Sat and Sun I am available from 1pm-5am server time.

I do not PVP, also, I have Mumble, Raidcall and Teamspeak.

The guild I am now is good and we are in good standing, but it is a social/casual guild, and I want more from my SWTOR experience than just PuGs.

If anything, please contact ingame Marchelo or Sodonao, since those are the characters I use the most.

if you havnt found a guild yet the reason might be

"I am available M-F 1pm-6pm server time, Sat and Sun I am available from 1pm-5am server time"

if the m-f times are correct that might be a problem for most if not all guilds on this server.

You'd be welcome in GAF, I just hadn't responded until now because I'm not sure you'd have enough to do. Most of us are adults who work during your weekday hours, and weekends the only regularly scheduled run is Saturday evening (for elite level gear, op varies). Pugs and events happen. There just may be less than you'd like in the hours you're aiming for.