Ebon Hawk RP Hate Thread

GuardianElite

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Ok...so am I wrong?

It's an unwritten rule that you DONT tell people who you are IRL if they ask. Especially if you suspect they are hounding your 'female' toon for some ERP.

Correct me if you need to.

But, I had to do it last night. I was on my 'female' Sith Warrior. The guy was terribly annoying not to mention just very poor at RP.

The conversation went something like this:

Me: "I see you staring...what are you looking at?"

THE GUY: you your so beautiful i am from korban once i kill darf bareass i get to be a sith lord do you want to come back to my ship and dance for me

Me: ((OOC: Listen, I'm not trying to be an ***, but you really should use some form of punctuation. And I would refrain from using any of the 'quest-line' story as part of your toons back-story. We all go through that. Try to be creative. Original))

What followed was a series of lewd whispers which amounted to THE GUY telling me what his favorite position was and how he would like my toon to 'perform' certain 'things' with his toon. This went on for about two hours before I finally said...

Me <whisper> :((Dude...here is the long and short of it. I play this game with my GF. We RP all the time together and are pretty much regulars on both fleets. This 'ain't' happening. And in case you missed it...I just said my GF or since there is obviously a learning disability going on here my 'Girlfriend' So...what do you think that makes me? Male or Female?))

Now I know I am going to get flamed...LOL. All sorts of trolls will come out at this post. But you tell me...was I wrong?

Oh...and I didn't hear from him again after that last whisper....LOL, Could be a new deterrent in the works.

Edited by GuardianElite

This went on for about two hours before I finally said...

Ummm.. I'm just curious as to why you let it go on for 2 hours before letting him know you were a dude.

Oh and uh.. *insert some nonsensical rant about hatred here* you know, to stay on topic.

Edited by Animalisticfury

Ok...so am I wrong?

It's an unwritten rule that you DONT tell people who you are IRL if they ask. Especially if you suspect they are hounding your 'female' toon for some ERP.

Correct me if you need to.

But, I had to do it last night. I was on my 'female' Sith Warrior. The guy was terribly annoying not to mention just very poor at RP.

The conversation went something like this:

Me: "I see you staring...what are you looking at?"

THE GUY: you your so beautiful i am from korban once i kill darf bareass i get to be a sith lord do you want to come back to my ship and dance for me

Me: ((OOC: Listen, I'm not trying to be an ***, but you really should use some form of punctuation. And I would refrain from using any of the 'quest-line' story as part of your toons back-story. We all go through that. Try to be creative. Original))

What followed was a series of lewd whispers which amounted to THE GUY telling me what his favorite position was and how he would like my toon to 'perform' certain 'things' with his toon. This went on for about two hours before I finally said...

Me <whisper> :((Dude...here is the long and short of it. I play this game with my GF. We RP all the time together and are pretty much regulars on both fleets. This 'ain't' happening. And in case you missed it...I just said my GF or since there is obviously a learning disability going on here my 'Girlfriend' So...what do you think that makes me? Male or Female?))

Now I know I am going to get flamed...LOL. All sorts of trolls will come out at this post. But you tell me...was I wrong?

Oh...and I didn't hear from him again after that last whisper....LOL, Could be a new deterrent in the works.

Please post the screenshots.

My go too when an ERP'er starts hitting on my toon is: "You like hairy chests hun?"

Soooo...

:confused:

...are you saying lesbians can't play the game?

There are no wiminz on the interwebz... Haven't you been paying attention?

Truth. I always just assume that everyone on the other side of the pixels are 42 year old fat dudes sitting in their mother's basement smelling of Vaseline, cheese puffs, and desperation.

Truth. I always just assume that everyone on the other side of the pixels are 42 year old fat dudes sitting in their mother's basement smelling of Vaseline, cheese puffs, and desperation.

Hey, BDV eats Doritos, not cheese puffs, okay? At least get it right..

• 2 weeks later...

In all honesty, every one has some aspect of the RP crowd they do not like. Myself, I table topped for a long time starting with dungeons and dragons. My first MMO was Everquest and i loved Role Playing my froglok on there. but it seems over the years RP has devolved into drinking in bars in games or erp.

Myself, I stay IC most of the time. except for when im in a flash point, raid, or WZ.

I accept that not every one who rolls a toon on a rp server is Role player. I respect that.

My only thing i hate is when people try to tell you how to RP or that your "doing it wrong".

Honeslty, I have seen so many styles of RP from both Table top games and mmo's.

So when some kid tries to tell me i am not doing it right, i just tend to try and calmly tell them my view point, then if they start flaming or trolling the ignore list they go.

I am a guy. I do some times roll female toons. My old GM for a game i played once told me, a good role player cna play any race, sex, or what not. i took that bit of advice to heart. so yes im not going to tell some one who i am in real life. its a RP server we play rpg's to be some thign we are not.

good day all

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.