The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The BattleZone Winner's Bracket Match 2: Darth Plagueis vs. Darth Malgus

Aurbere

I disagree about Plagueis being out-right more powerful i think his Oneness with the Dark Side does a lot more for him than people think.

However, I am just trying to make this a genuine debate, instead of a stomp, personally I think they are far far closer in terms of power than people might think.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree about Plagueis being out-right more powerful i think his Oneness with the Dark Side does a lot more for him than people think.

However, I am just trying to make this a genuine debate, instead of a stomp, personally I think they are far far closer in terms of power than people might think.

Plagueis was one of the few Sith who could perform as Sidious' equal. His mere presence caused changes in the weather, he has created dark side nexuses, he himself seemed a nexus in itself and his death released a tremor in the Force. I felt no tremor when Malgus died, and others such as Revan have achieved oneness.

I feel in terms of power Plagueis is in another league, and I'd place Malgus more on level with the likes of Revan and Vader. However those in lower leagues can challenge their superiors.

So no I don't think it is a stomp, but I think the likelihood of Plagueis' victory is strong as opposed to shaky.

Be about 5x longer, outcome exactly the same though, because those certain arguments had no weight whatsoever, most of the time.

That's kind of why I haven't begun writing Vader's match-up yet. We all know he would stomp his Dark Council opponent, but it would at least be entertaining (for me, because I don't have to engage him).

That's kind of why I haven't begun writing Vader's match-up yet. We all know he would stomp his Dark Council opponent, but it would at least be entertaining (for me, because I don't have to engage him).
Hoh? What Dark Council opponent?

Vader don't stomp no one on the Dark Council...

Oh of course, I forgot about Darth Nyriss. Wait, don't tell me your doing these lopsided matchups deliberately?

Not deliberately, though I am having issue with Vader's group (the brackets split into groups and Vader's is filled with chumps (in comparison lol)).

Edited by Aurbere

Well I was sorta kidding, but if you think it could work...

On the other hand, couldn't you just switch him over?

Well, I could switch him to a different group, but a part of me wants to leave him there to save the bigger matches for the end. But if I did, the only group I would switch him over to is the one with Plo Koon in it (Plo Koon being the only one in his group that could go up against Vader).

Before I go about making the decision, I would like to pose the same question to you all that I did last time. Which match is next?

Darth Malak

Agen Kolar

Exar Kun

Darth Bane

Kit Fisto

Darth Vader

Count Dooku

Edited by Aurbere