The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Biochem reusables

Soul_of_Flames

I think the Biochem reusable are an awful waste of time. For Biochemists maybe it's a little bit of a credit saver for a slightly less boost in your stats, but blue stims really don't cost that much.. and if you're doing hard/nightmare content you really want every edge you can get.

Now, I'm not saying Biochemists shouldn't have their skill benefit from using reusable stims/medpacks. But I think they should rebalance them to make them more worthwhile. Not only for their specific use but for wider use by other players.

What they should do is this:

-Redesign reusable medpacks and stims and adrenals. They should still be endlessly reusable for all biochem players. However, non-biochem players should also be allowed to use them as well except they would have a consume limit. So while a biochemist can reuse it over and over and over again until the end of time, a non-biochemist would only be allowed to use it two times before the item is consumed.

-Make the stats it gives the user the same as the prototype version or better.

I've been saying for a while let everyone reuse the reusables, but people didn't like that. So like you said let it be reused a certain number of times. 5 is a good number let it be reused 5 times then used up, at least it would make learning to craft it worthwhile.