server populations

henrybreakers

so i started a new character last night (sith inq) and was expecting the servers to be pretty empty (i was on red eclipse). to my surprise i found about 60 people on at about 2 in the morning uk time on korriban. this got me wondering what the population is like in the game. are you guys finding your servers busy?

without wishing to sound all doom and gloom i had heard population had dropped off after launch (which was when i last played the game) yet the game seems populated to me personally

so i started a new character last night (sith inq) and was expecting the servers to be pretty empty (i was on red eclipse). to my surprise i found about 60 people on at about 2 in the morning uk time on korriban. this got me wondering what the population is like in the game. are you guys finding your servers busy?

without wishing to sound all doom and gloom i had heard population had dropped off after launch (which was when i last played the game) yet the game seems populated to me personally

In my experience the servers are enjoying consistent and adequate population levels. Q times aren't bad, each planets general chat is pretty active (for good or ill), and the recent rakghoul event area was heavily instanced. The GTN is also very active.

I think through a combination of condensing servers and resurging game popularity the outlook of the game is pretty good right now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.