The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Meet "Chopper"....the grumpy astromech droid from SW Rebels!

ImmortalLowlife

I'd like to see her make an appearance, & I'm sure she'll be in at least a few episodes of rebels. I'll bet money that we'll see an older Ashoka in Ep7 too
Not sure about the last part, we've already had one two many Jedi survive the Great Jedi Purge. And it doesn't make sense for her to lay low during the Galactic Civil War and then reappear when its all over.

I'd expect (hope) her to appear in Rebels but die towards the end, perhaps at the hands of Vader.

I think a confrontation with Vader in particular would be interesting.

Not sure about the last part, we've already had one two many Jedi survive the Great Jedi Purge. And it doesn't make sense for her to lay low during the Galactic Civil War and then reappear when its all over.

I'd expect (hope) her to appear in Rebels but die towards the end, perhaps at the hands of Vader.

I think a confrontation with Vader in particular would be interesting.

I doubt they'll kill her off. She's a character that this generations kids relate to. (Especially lil girls) She's a prominent part of the SW adventure at Disney world. I just don't see Disney alienating a ton of young fans by killing her off.

If there are Jedi... but I suppose if you have Sith, you need Jedi.

Which brings me to by second request: Ashoka!

Seriously though, I feel she'd be absolutely perfect for Rebels.

Lol - I wasn't her biggest Fan - but Storyline wise I can definitely see her in it - I think I would be more interested to see her as a grown woman rather than the somewhat irritating 'Jailbait' teen Version (and see what kind of path she took after she left the order).

This Inquisitor Guy - I can see potential in him - to be an actual proper Inquisitor...

Maul I see more as a Warrior, (even) Ventress too - I know they were used more in an assassin like capacity - but I think this was more to do with the lack of Sith numbers at that point and needing to do things a bit more covertly.

Their skill sets seemed more Warrior and primarily (Offensive) Telekinetically based.

This guy being completely new and all - they have a lot of scope to do things with him. I would like to see him with a bit more esoteric/sorcerous based Force abilities and perhaps even lightning - the single-handed Double-bladed Lightsaber should be pretty interesting too.....

Lol - I wasn't her biggest Fan - but Storyline wise I can definitely see her in it - I think I would be more interested to see her as a grown woman rather than the somewhat irritating 'Jailbait' teen Version (and see what kind of path she took after she left the order).

This Inquisitor Guy - I can see potential in him - to be an actual proper Inquisitor...

Maul I see more as a Warrior, (even) Ventress too - I know they were used more in an assassin like capacity - but I think this was more to do with the lack of Sith numbers at that point and needing to do things a bit more covertly.

Their skill sets seemed more Warrior and primarily (Offensive) Telekinetically based.

This guy being completely new and all - they have a lot of scope to do things with him. I would like to see him with a bit more esoteric/sorcerous based Force abilities and perhaps even lightning - the single-handed Double-bladed Lightsaber should be pretty interesting too.....

Well I didn't much care for her at first, but as she developed as a character she's grown on me.

I doubt we'll be seeing Maul, I expect he's story will somehow be resolved in the comic series. But we'll wait and see. Nor do I expect we'll be seeing Ventress working for the Empire, more likely a rogue unit.

I doubt we'll be seeing him conjuring up Sith magic and the like, he is not a Sith Inquisitor like in SWTOR. I expect he'll be very much standard and rudimentary in terms of his capabilities and in the end, his character is more important.

I doubt we'll be seeing him conjuring up Sith magic and the like, he is not a Sith Inquisitor like in SWTOR. I expect he'll be very much standard and rudimentary in terms of his capabilities and in the end, his character is more important.

Maybe Maul and Ventress' fates will somehow intertwine at the end.... (and actually end in the clone wars era)

Or Maybe they may leave it somewhat open ended just to have the option of having them in Rebels if they ever so wish. Surely they can't have a plot device to bring Maul back (from the dead) again??? :p

I'm not saying that I want the Inquisitor to be all powerful or anything like that - but it would be good to see something a bit different......(The unusual Lightsaber is a start)

As you say though, the most important thing will be how they develop his character..... For a start, his motivations and eventual ambitions would be quite interesting........(not to mention his actual history)