In Game Barber Shop

Bobbidy

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
Yes please, barbershop ASAP. Just started again after getting bored six months ago and I dont want to make a new character just cause I hate my hair. For now I only wear stuff with hoods. This couldnt be hard to make. Just give someone the task and its done in a day. Lazy bioware.

I made my character way to quickly to really be happy with how she looks. That and I'm a girl. I change my mind once a month (at least) on style selection. I keep hoping for the next patch to unveil a barber shop or surgical droids that can do some limited make over and so on.

We seriously need this. I don't understand why they don't have this already since all players are constantly looking at their character's face...I created my trooper when the game started and I thought a tatoo and scars would look dumb on him but now I realize that the havoc symbol tatoo and the scar across the eye looks really cool and my character just looks really dull now...I also have a jedi who has a face that I'm really not fond of anymore so I'm really hoping they actually release some sort of barber or surgical droid soon.

• 5 weeks later...

Yes, an in-game barber shop is one of the top things I really really really want!!! A resounding YES to the barber shop idea! I would totally spend cartel coins on changing my characters' looks!

Also, it would be super awesome if there were some new hairstyles, new make-up options, new visors for Miralukans, new headpieces for Twi'leks, etc. Maybe some appearance packs could be sold on the cartel market allowing people to unlock new looks? They could sell them as individual items (i.e. buy this particular hairstyle for X amount of cc) or in bundle packs!

Still waiting for this feature to appear. bw should stop with the flashpoints and quest updates and give us something like this. All I see in their next update is another bloody hard mode repeat of that rubbish space mission that sucks. What happend to that open world space feature like jump to lightspeed that they said they were working on? They should focus on big huge expansions that adds new things to the game, not more quests... YAWN