And now for something completely different...

ZeroPlus

Oh!!! Very nice! This must have taken a looong time to complete. Looks awesome ;).

Yeh that was a big hit when I first saw it (feeling old now as that was original SWG days, pre-CU).

I suspect he had the help of the devs for the Mando armour and jetpack as if I recall correctly you could only get those items in game by running a hard 'dungeon' (as much as SWG had those) on Endor that was full of battle droids - and then it was a case of needing to being a non-combat specced guy along to craft an item that required rare drops etc etc and you could only craft one piece at a time.

Yeh that was a big hit when I first saw it (feeling old now as that was original SWG days, pre-CU).

I suspect he had the help of the devs for the Mando armour and jetpack as if I recall correctly you could only get those items in game by running a hard 'dungeon' (as much as SWG had those) on Endor that was full of battle droids - and then it was a case of needing to being a non-combat specced guy along to craft an item that required rare drops etc etc and you could only craft one piece at a time.

Wow. Talk about convoluted! ;)

Still got the tune on loop in my head... ;)