Can I get a text when the queue pops?

Verain

I mean, the queues can be like SO LONG. So SUPER LONG.

Then you have that super quick window, and that's not counting if anyone else had to wait and the whole thing shuts down before your timer is even gone.

So I'm joking about getting a text, but not entirely. It's a very long time to wait with a very small window.

I mean, the queues can be like SO LONG. So SUPER LONG.

Then you have that super quick window, and that's not counting if anyone else had to wait and the whole thing shuts down before your timer is even gone.

So I'm joking about getting a text, but not entirely. It's a very long time to wait with a very small window.

I'd be happy if I heard the "queue pop" noise play when alt + tabbed out to check the forums, etc while I wait. I hear everything ELSE that happens, but not that...

I'd be happy if I heard the "queue pop" noise play when alt + tabbed out to check the forums, etc while I wait. I hear everything ELSE that happens, but not that...

There's a trick to it.

Go to graphics options, and set the game to run "Fullscreen(windowed)". Now you can alt-tab to another window and the 'queue pop' sound will still play. (The 'background sounds' needs to be enabled as well of course but you already have that)

There's a trick to it.

Go to graphics options, and set the game to run "Fullscreen(windowed)". Now you can alt-tab to another window and the 'queue pop' sound will still play. (The 'background sounds' needs to be enabled as well of course but you already have that)

You're awesome, thanks!

lol it is because so many have been driven away from GSF do to the factional imbalance in space that the dev's need to step in and balance imho. but i feel you. I posted a thread about afking out of game while waiting in que earlier. ooooh that reminds me i need to check my que.