<The Dark Cartel> is recruiting!

VIKINGDUCK

Hello viewers, my name is VIKINGDUCK and recently I started a fresh off new empire side guild named <The Dark Cartel>. The idea of the Dark Cartel is to create a friendly, casual and fun guild with all the aspects of your heavy rp/pve/pvp guild. Even though we are a casual guild, we are hoping have events for everyone in this guild. Now lets get into some of the events that would be going on in our guild. Our initial ideas are to have a weekly rp event and a monthly guild meeting. Once we get more players recruited, we will be starting weekly and daily pve runs such as fp's and end game op's, depending on how many people are online and what lvl they are and also daily guild wz games, obviously more than one a day as wz are very short :) If we get enough players we may start a republic guild aswell, but we will see how this one goes first ;) A warning though: If you are interested in this guild, you better be ready to **** around, talk **** and have fun :) If you are interested in our guild or want to find out more about our guild, please send me a personal message, reply to this thread or give me an in game whisper, we are recruiting all levels :p Also if you would like to know about the ranks, please feel free to message me so I can explain them to you in full detail, although they will be explained anyway if you join the guild :p Even if you do not like my guild or you do but just don't want to join but may think this is a good idea, please leave any recommendations below. Cheers!

• 1 year later...