Quarrel/Mangler - Munitions Capacity Extender ???

DEATHICIDE

These ships have only cannons for secondary weapons, which share the power pool with the primary weapon, so what is going on with the Magazine loadout options?

Since these ships have no "Ammunition", what is up with the option for the Munitions Capacity Extender?

:confused:

Funny thing is, i could swear Quarrel did not have munition extender back when early access launched. I know i remember when first looking through the components i thought 'why does this ship only have two options for the magazine slot? Ah right - no use for extra munitions'

And now it's there. So either i was hallucinating back then, or BW added a 3rd slot when they introduced the new gunship(which has torps). Maybe they could not add the 3rd option to Comet breaker without it also showing on the Quarrel.

Funny thing is, i could swear Quarrel did not have munition extender back when early access launched.

They changed it just to make you think you're going crazy. Or maybe they didn't, and they instead hired me to make you think you're going crazy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.