Need 2 more to make a guild!

VIKINGDUCK

Hey everyone. My name is VIKINGDUCK and I am new to the mmo community. This is the first mmo I have ever played full on (playing alot and enjoying it). I have made many friends and acquaintances during this experiences and am loving it. I am currently looking for some people to make a guild with. I have many plans made up in my head already for what kind of things we should do in this guild, although more would help alot :p I have already found 1 player and he is a very fun person. We are thinking of making a guild based on PVE/RP, though I am guessing there will be alot of pvp as well. I do not like wz's myself, but am always up for a duel >:) There is another side to this guild though. Even though we are an rp guild that will have weekly rp events and monthly meetings, that does not mean that the guild chat will be rp. If you are interested in starting this guild, you better have a good sense of humour and be ready to have a good time, have fun and **** around ;p I think this will be a fun all around guild, If you are interested please send me a personal message or in-game whisper, or if you don't want to join but think this is a fun idea, please feel welcome to leave more suggestions for me below :)

Cheers!

Ignore them. The Begeren Colony SWTOR forums are where all the 1337 PvPers (who play on an RP server, lulz) like to hang out and trashtalk each other (because apparently they don't do it enough in-game). You're not going to get any help here.

One way to find a couple more would be roll a new toon and start levelling on your starter and faction planet, and then doing some of the low-level Flashpoints. You could do this with your friend and try to group with a couple of new players who haven't yet found a guild. If you meet a couple that you like, tell them you're interested in starting a guild and see if they want to help out.

I don't suggest going to the lowbie planets and just spamming in General Chat, though. Aside from being incredibly annoying, you won't get to know any of your new guildmates before they join which could lead to drama (or simply a really boring guild atmosphere) further down the path. Try to fill your new guild with people you like, rather than just recruiting anybody to get numbers up. Good luck!