It's been a long and hard road

JohnnyFG

Looks like you still don't care about teamplay, still DIMIGE only

I care about teamplay, that's all I care about, I'm not sure where people has gotten this notion that it's all about dimige. But I can tell you one thing.. I DID TOP DAMAGE AGAAAAAAAAIN!!!! :D

I care about teamplay, that's all I care about, I'm not sure where people has gotten this notion that it's all about dimige. But I can tell you one thing.. I DID TOP DAMAGE AGAAAAAAAAIN!!!! :D

Idk, being in a guild with you for 8months or so, seeing you play alot, and seeing your awesome objective score in that picture :D

Idk, being in a guild with you for 8months or so, seeing you play alot, and seeing your awesome objective score in that picture :D

Dimige = objectives too! Who do you think downed the ballcarriers? Who killed the healers healing the ballcarriers and others? Who killed the pullers? ME! That's how you win, with style, all out flameburst to face. :-D

Congratz on your title.

To bad it has zero value due to the Ilum fiasco.

Thanks!

Yeah good thing I was on a break during the Ilum thing so my title is hard earned grind! Without valor boost. Now to get my merc from 97? to 100 and my sniper from 95 to 100. The killings shall continue.

On another note though, I saw one of my former guild mates in the picture, albeit it on his alt. Didn't know he still played :D

On topic: Yo, Baz, you're a few months behind in that race, y'know... :p

It's not about who's first you know! Just ask any woman. :cool: