The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Put the cartel pack weapons/armor into the buyable equipment once the pack ends

kirinke

It'd be really nice if you could put the armor, weapon and crystals into the buyable equipment on the cartel market. As an incentive to buy the packs you could make the packs a bit cheaper to buy than the whole armor set, but even then, you would still profit off them if you don't get too ridiculous with the price. Because it does get downright impossible to find a full set once the packs cycle out. Please?

Because it does get downright impossible to find a full set once the packs cycle out. Please?

I've never seen that happen. Which armour set has ever vanished completely? Even rare ones like Revan's Mask or Revan's gloves are available on GTN, just for a high price.

Example and server please?

I think that is to be intended.

I hope so! Some of the armor looks really nice. I'd love to have a full set of Bastila Shan's armor, Carth Onasai and even Calo Nord's armor. Also having the option to buy different level 10 color crystals on the cartel market would be cool. That and having it be available to sell on the GTM, like the rest of the equipment.

The Carth Onasai armor isn't entirely available on the Harbringer server at least. Bits and peices are, but not the entire set. I guess it depends on when you go look. I looked again, the boots, bracers and jacket are available now. :rolleyes:

It'd still be nice to have that option available though and it wouldn't wreck the economy of the game either.

Edited by kirinke

Terrible idea! Though they have re-released the whole first cartel shipment in a variety Hypercrate and individual packs. Most likely the pack you want will be re-released as well, just have patience. Things are pretty much fine how they are, you know, with the market not being flooded... Edited by Vorpaledged