The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Lost upon Return

Stargon

Hey there another returning player here.

Upon my return I found that my main character (level 50 PT Pyro) was no longer in possession of any of my old gear. Maybe I sold it, maybe I destroyed it, I cant remember either way.

As I am now running with some weak level 40 gear what should I be focusing on first? PvP armour sets or dailies - I am a bit lost really... some help would be greatly appreciated.

FYI I left back in the Battlemaster set days... :)

As you are obviously on a PvP server, go with PvP gear. Or die because you dont have expertise. Its up to you.

On the bright side, doing PvP will give you bolster while you do it, so the gear difference shouldn't be that bad at all.

Edited by TACeMossie

As you are obviously on a PvP server, go with PvP gear. Or die because you dont have expertise. Its up to you.

On the bright side, doing PvP will give you bolster while you do it, so the gear difference shouldn't be that bad at all.

Thanks for the info. Whats the low down on the gear differences between Battlemaster and the new stuff? Is it still worth me keeping these?

Thanks for the info. Whats the low down on the gear differences between Battlemaster and the new stuff? Is it still worth me keeping these?

I honestly have no idea, because I picked up the game after patch 2.0. What I do know is that Battlemaster gear looks pretty awesome, and so its at least worth keeping for the shell (the bonus's and stuff are tied to the armoring, so you can put whatever you want into it at no penalty). If it has expertise though, dont use it in warzones till you replace the armorings, as expertise screws with Bolster.

I honestly have no idea, because I picked up the game after patch 2.0. What I do know is that Battlemaster gear looks pretty awesome, and so its at least worth keeping for the shell (the bonus's and stuff are tied to the armoring, so you can put whatever you want into it at no penalty). If it has expertise though, dont use it in warzones till you replace the armorings, as expertise screws with Bolster.

Cool thanks, just what I needed to know.