What to do after hitting 50?

Freaky_Barber

Hello, very soon I will reach 50 lvl first time with my Sith Juggernaut. The question is - I bought a Hutt cartel digital expansion but I am a bit struggling, should I start leveling on Makeb as soon as possible or I should dedicate myself to gaining some 50lvl gear and doing operations and flashpoints?

The first thing I would do is go to the makeb commendations vendor on the fleet or on makeb orbital station and get purple 58 mods, armorings, and enhancements. You use planetary commendations to buy these. These will get you geared enough to do most of makeb and also 50 flashpoints and 50 hardmode flashpoints.

The first thing I would do is go to the makeb commendations vendor on the fleet or on makeb orbital station and get purple 58 mods, armorings, and enhancements. You use planetary commendations to buy these. These will get you geared enough to do most of makeb and also 50 flashpoints and 50 hardmode flashpoints.

Ow thank you! So I will gear myself up with these mods and then I should go and level up on Makeb? But what about all 50 lvl daylies and War Hero gear, should I skip all of that?

I decided not to make another thread because I've got a similar question about the game after 50. I've recently subbed to finally go beyond level 50 and I'm almost 55 at the moment. My current gear is mostly Black Hole armor. For a casual player like me, operations are not my cup of tea, so excluding them means that the best gear I can get is from Basic Comms on the Fleet, am I correct?

I decided not to make another thread because I've got a similar question about the game after 50. I've recently subbed to finally go beyond level 50 and I'm almost 55 at the moment. My current gear is mostly Black Hole armor. For a casual player like me, operations are not my cup of tea, so excluding them means that the best gear I can get is from Basic Comms on the Fleet, am I correct?

If all you EVER do is solo then yes, Basic comms gear is as good as you can get.

However, if you run flashpoints - specifically level 55 hard mode flashpoints - you can get black market gear from drops and elite comms off bosses and a number of elite comms for completing the FP and running them through the group finder. Furthermore, there is a weekly quest that generates elite comms and ultimate comms. Given enough time you can get the second best gear available: top-tier non-set bonus gear.

Hello, very soon I will reach 50 lvl first time with my Sith Juggernaut. The question is - I bought a Hutt cartel digital expansion but I am a bit struggling, should I start leveling on Makeb as soon as possible or I should dedicate myself to gaining some 50lvl gear and doing operations and flashpoints?

As others have posted, I would run some Flashpoints and then do some of the level 50 dailies in a group. That way you get a little xp boost and the leveling experience is easier.