The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Jedi Knight Character Creation armor

Merwanor

While we are on the topic, they should not only release the jedi knight character creation armor, but they should also release a second chest piece that is hood up, and make the robes on both be able to be dyed. Now some of you might think, "But wait! Hood up is the Jedi Battle Lord armor! We have that already!", and you would be correct that we have it, but the robe cannot be dyed, only part of the armor! The cloth never gets dyed, and also only jedi knights can only wear it, my shadow cannot. :(

if they were to release the character creation armor then they wouldn't bother making the cloak colorable.

• 2 months later...

The Sith Warrior Character Creation armor (Sith Raider Armor Set) being on sale this week reminded me that we still do not have the Jedi Knight Character Creation armor available to players.

Can we please get some acknowledgement regarding the lack of this armor on the Cartel Market?

• 2 weeks later...

And now BioWare has added the Zakuul Knight Armor (which, truth be told, is a nice set) and we still have no Jedi Knight Character Creation armor :(.

Please, PLEASE, can we have the Jedi Knight Character Creation Armor added to the game?

It is the only Character Creation Armor that is missing. Please, PLEASE, add it into the game.

• 2 months later...

So... not sure whether I should be happy or sad.

Why should I be happy?

Well, the Jedi Knight Character Creation armor is finally in the game as the "Resolute Guardian Armor Set".

Why should I be sad?

The "Resolute Guardian Armor Set" is not available for purchase directly from the Cartel Market. It has instead been added as a Cartel Pack item and is available from the Force Alliance Pack released on November 17, 2015.

But... why should I be happy?

The "Resolute Guardian Armor Set" is a "silver quality item" so it should be pretty common. Which means that I should be able to buy it for in-game credits at a reasonable price (hopefully) from the GTN instead of with CCs.

I guess I'm tending towards happy ;). Time will tell once the bound-timer expires and the set starts to appear on the GTN.

So... not sure whether I should be happy or sad.

Why should I be happy?

Well, the Jedi Knight Character Creation armor is finally in the game as the "Resolute Guardian Armor Set".

Why should I be sad?

The "Resolute Guardian Armor Set" is not available for purchase directly from the Cartel Market. It has instead been added as a Cartel Pack item and is available from the Force Alliance Pack released on November 17, 2015.

But... why should I be happy?

The "Resolute Guardian Armor Set" is a "silver quality item" so it should be pretty common. Which means that I should be able to buy it for in-game credits at a reasonable price (hopefully) from the GTN instead of with CCs.

I guess I'm tending towards happy ;). Time will tell once the bound-timer expires and the set starts to appear on the GTN.

Ayyyy. You and I talked about this set a year and a month ago!

You guys should be glad that it's actually not a direct purchase because it is common, silver quality item.

Oh, I am!

Let me just quote myself from above:

As for the dyeability (is that even a word :)):

It dyes TERRIBLY. I loved the look, and hoped I could make the tan robes black, but when I died it... It just made the plating black, really awkward.

*Sigh* I guess I'll get it for my Knight, if I ever play him again.

I actually like the robe colour and since I can make the "white" of the armoured parts darker with a Gray Dye (giving it more of a "armourish" look) I'm actually quite happy (love being able to preview stuff before actually owning it :D). Different tastes :).