The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Armor Suggestion:

Aigole

I looked around for a section for game suggestions, but I did not see it. If there is a section, I'll gladly post my suggestions there.

Here's my first suggestion:

Adaptive Armor Kits

A one time use item that converts a standard piece of armor into Adaptive Armor.

How

The Modification Stations on each faction's respective fleets will have an option to use such an item.

Restrictions

Not usable with Class Specific Armor.

Not usable by players that have not met the requisite requirements to wear the armor (Level, Valor Ranking, Light/Dark, etc).

Heavy Armor that was converted, via the Modification Kit, would now function as Light Armor on a Light Armor wearing character, etc.

Price

A Cartel based item (I suggest somewhere around 600 Cartel Coins Per Kit)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is my second suggestion:

Reconfigure the Dye System so that each item has four slots that may be dyed. The current two slot system incorrectly misses a number of areas on multiple armor pieces.

( I guessed that there were a maximum of four slots used in the coloring of armor, if there are more then I would adjust my suggestion to encompass a larger scope)

Current Dyes would be converted to single slot pieces and may be applied to any of the four slots, in the way that the current system works- with the exception that the dye will only affect that one slot.

In addition, the dye slots should be permanent. As a new color is added to the item, that color is unlocked on the armor and may be used repeatedly in that slot. Players would still need to "unlock" the colors in each dye slot, but this would add a new way to customize player armor and allow much more detailed character development.