Combat pvp gearing questions

Himura

1. Should i be going for a specific set like the weapon master or should i be looking at gear that is excursively power?

2. STR augments or power augments?

3. should i have hawkeye crystals or war hero crystals?

Thanks for reading!

1. Should i be going for a specific set like the weapon master or should i be looking at gear that is excursively power?

Thanks for reading!

Once you get full conquer + aug 28, then it does not matter much.

Still you could min-max by replacing mods of XA' with mods of 'X'. Max your power + surge. A little accuracy and crit is also good IMHO. For aug, I would prefer STR. Actually it does not have much differences. For crystal, not sure if +41 power would be better. I use +41 exp.

Thanks for reading!

Most combat sents I have seen stack power with mods and augments, but I prefer strength stacking for augments. For the crystal you can use hawkeye if you are running PvE weapons, but if you are using conq or obroan you better use an expertise crystal.

Thanks for reading!

I'd go with power augs, we don't have a stat % talent like most classes do, so imo power augs benefit us more, makes those Blade Storms, hit a bit higher than with str augs. Obviously if you'll use pvp weapons u want war hero crystals.