Few Sentinel questions

Adaliaya

1. Is it possible to deal 2000 dmg with one strike? (with all prim. Sec. and bonus damage count)

2. What crew skills are the most useful?

3. What companion is the best?

4. Bis mods, what are their names and how to get them?

1.why not? In PVE focus should easily hit 7k+ with sweep, watchman has 5-6k merciless slash and countless burn, combat has even higher burst, just try master strike after precise slash, the number will make your day. In PVP damages could be even higher.

2. Anything except for armxxx. Depending on what you want. If you like PVP, then use cyber tech and related gathering skills(plz google them). You will be able to use reusable gerenades, quite powerful. Otherwise you have to buy them through GTN. Anyway, just try something out, and you will find your favorite.

3. I usually bring doc. Some kolto is always good, huh?

4. I haven't got bis yet. For pvp you have to go through posts in pvp forum, to understand "bolster" . But as to me, full conquer is already good enough. For PVE, I think purple 78 should be what you want, they could be purchased from ultimate gear vendor, or through operations.

1. Is it possible to deal 2000 dmg with one strike? (with all prim. Sec. and bonus damage count)

1. I've seen Blade storm/Dispatch hit for a high as 11K

2. Any crew skill if fine (I prefer Biochem personally)

3. First few levels I used Kira then I switched to Doc

4. First few levels stack power and some endurance. Once you hit 55 you will want "Initiative enhancements" until you reach 100% melee accuracy then go with "adept enhancements".

1.why not? In PVE focus should easily hit 7k+ with sweep, watchman has 5-6k merciless slash and countless burn, combat has even higher burst, just try master strike after precise slash, the number will make your day. In PVP damages could be even higher.

2. Anything except for armxxx. Depending on what you want. If you like PVP, then use cyber tech and related gathering skills(plz google them). You will be able to use reusable gerenades, quite powerful. Otherwise you have to buy them through GTN. Anyway, just try something out, and you will find your favorite.

3. I usually bring doc. Some kolto is always good, huh?

4. I haven't got bis yet. For pvp you have to go through posts in pvp forum, to understand "bolster" . But as to me, full conquer is already good enough. For PVE, I think purple 78 should be what you want, they could be purchased from ultimate gear vendor, or through operations.

5-6k merciless.. plz :p in good gear you're looking at 7-8k crits while doing 10k with adrenal and inspiration :p

Edited by AngusFTW

5-6k merciless.. plz :p in good gear you're looking at 7-8k crits while doing 10k with adrenal and inspiration :p

I get between 8.5 - 9.5k Merc slash crits consistently with full stacks of merciless without adrenals or insp, once got a 10.5k crit!!

Might ave to see what I can get with insp/adrenal up =D

1. You can hit 10k - 12k with a Blade Storm on Combat with Adrenal + Proc Relics + Inspiration, so 2k damage is like nothing.

2. On my Marauder i chose Synthweaving, and like never used it, pick Artifice, Cybertech. or Biochem.

3. Kira, Kira is the ONLY companion you should ever use. Ever... Dont even THINK about using another one or i will come and kill you IRL (JK, but seriously Kira is the best Jedi Knight Companion for all JK specs)

Erm, the 78 unlettered mods with Power are BIS i think. and i think you need to do Dread Fortress/Palace HM to get Dread Forged drops which are what have the BIS Mods.

I would pick Cybertech or Biochem for crew skills for certain. They are just much better at end game for multiple reasons. Synthweaving can be good for equipping a character as they level and for making augments and augment slots at level cap, but it is nowhere near as good as cybertech or biochem.