The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

About the Rhakgoul Event

FatalBliss

Ok I'm just going to make a suggestion seems how there is no forums for Suggestions for SWTOR.

I've noticed that when working on obtaining the items needed for the Event Quests, it don't make a bit of difference if you can't make a Legend Rep within a weeks time for the Event Mounts or Pet that I want. Because you are limited to a certain amount of rep points per week...shouldn't that be lifted so that ppl can actually in fact be able to buy the Mounts & Pets that you can get in the Event? Least that is my opinion since the Event in fact only lasts a week. I think it would be a lot funner event if you could get the Mounts & Pets without a limit on the Rep Points you get per week, or if not that, than at least take off the Mandatory Rep that you need for these items. Cause I think there's probably a lot of ppl that are disappointed by this, cause I know for a fact that I'm not gonna get the Rep I want within a weeks time even though I might have all the items I need for the event by then.

Edited by FatalBliss

The new rhakghoul event is similar to the Gree event and bounty brokers - it is recurring. It may only last a week or two but it will be back.

Further, because rep comes in the form of tokens, one can cap out a week's worth of rep but can continue to acquire tokens, so when the rep cap resets one can use those "saved" tokens. So with enough characters it is theoretically possible to acquire enough rep tokens to reach legend standing within the confines of a single event occurrence. One just has to take several weeks to get there by using tokens even after the event is over. And then wait for the event to return to take advantage of it.

The new rhakghoul event is similar to the Gree event and bounty brokers - it is recurring. It may only last a week or two but it will be back.

Further, because rep comes in the form of tokens, one can cap out a week's worth of rep but can continue to acquire tokens, so when the rep cap resets one can use those "saved" tokens. So with enough characters it is theoretically possible to acquire enough rep tokens to reach legend standing within the confines of a single event occurrence. One just has to take several weeks to get there by using tokens even after the event is over. And then wait for the event to return to take advantage of it.

Yah I pretty much know they have done that with the Gree Event before so I figured it was the same thing, & I know ti's probably in an effort to keep players longer. And I understand that, it's just I'd rather not have to wait forever to obtain a mount that I've been working hard to get with the items I get for the currency. It's just frustrating...

Yah I pretty much know they have done that with the Gree Event before so I figured it was the same thing, & I know ti's probably in an effort to keep players longer. And I understand that, it's just I'd rather not have to wait forever to obtain a mount that I've been working hard to get with the items I get for the currency. It's just frustrating...

Instant gratification? No thanks.