Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

When the event eventually ends....

Banegio

Please everyone should vaccine yourself.

Do not try to transfer the infection to all your lowbie alts that you never play with the intention to save the virus for reviving the outbreak later.

We have such a considerate community; we shouldn't be griefing other players for our own enjoyment.

Do not try to transfer the infection to all your lowbie alts that you never play with the intention to save the virus for reviving the outbreak later.

We have such a considerate community; we shouldn't be griefing other players for our own enjoyment.

It doesn't work when the event turns off anyway.

Rofl, that was an unnecessarily hostile reply.

Maybe, but if an admitted griefer can't take it, maybe they should reconsider their choices. I'm just treating him like he demands to treat others.

Besides, for a gaming forum, it was a pretty mild hostile reply. I didn't even mention his mom or sister. ;)

you guys do realize their a daily for infecting other people not sure what the issue is its not a big deal to me

I was gonna say that exact thing lol

also what server are you on Mr. hostile reply i wanna infect you mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :rak_04: :rak_04: :rak_04:

but in all seriousness i like the infection, now the gold spammers can be killed on the fleet and can no longer /say blah blah blah gamer blah easy.com blah blah blah BUY NOW! now they die and have to run back and i just infect them again lol

Edited by Jamalzero

It doesn't work when the event turns off anyway.

It did last time! ;)

I had a few alts I hadn't logged in to for quite a while from the last event, and they kept the plague until it was forcibly removed with a patch... but it took what seems like almost a year...

I don't know if it would have spread though, so maybe that part was turned off.

It did last time! ;)

I had a few alts I hadn't logged in to for quite a while from the last event, and they kept the plague until it was forcibly removed with a patch... but it took what seems like almost a year...

I don't know if it would have spread though, so maybe that part was turned off.

Indeed, it was fixed soon after and it no longer spread.

You will still pop after Tuesday if you already have the infection, but it wont spread.

This thread is pointless.

Edited by Mowermanx

I was gonna say that exact thing lol

also what server are you on Mr. hostile reply i wanna infect you mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :rak_04: :rak_04: :rak_04:

but in all seriousness i like the infection, now the gold spammers can be killed on the fleet and can no longer /say blah blah blah gamer blah easy.com blah blah blah BUY NOW! now they die and have to run back and i just infect them again lol

That has been my favorite part of the plague.

Maybe, but if an admitted griefer can't take it, maybe they should reconsider their choices. I'm just treating him like he demands to treat others.

You did notice, that he was talking about CONSENT? He never mentioned that someone would be griefed by getting infected against their will.

I was going to park a bunch of lowb alts at the GTN and wait till they had about 10 seconds left until they explode then logoff so I could bomb the GTN a few time for laughs.

Alas, one of my colleagues informed me they switch off the plague after the event finishes, so I dont get to relive the Halcyon days of bombing the AH with my pet.

Oh well.

Great idea man!

I'm so gonna do this!

Thanks!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.