NO NOTIFICATION EMAIL...but I'm in the game now???

ShaddamtheIV

As the title reads.

I still have not gotten a notification email but going off a thread an old guildy stated they tried to log into the game and were able to get it. I also tried and am now in..I preordered on 24 July and was wondering why I was not receiving any notification emails.

Give it a try...this whole email notification is screwed up and you don't need to receive it to get in if they have changed your account access.

LIKE I'VE SAID BEFORE, THERE IS ZERO COMMUNICATION FROM BIOWARE ON THE FORUMS AND YOU ARE LEFT TO FEND FOR YOURSELVES.

They could at least make a post stating to attempt to get into the game and acknowledge that their email system is screwed up.

They could also give the date they are on, so that those people who KNOW they have bought the game before that date can attempt to get these problems fixed instead of QQing on the forums all night long!!

It would really help to eliminate some confusion, headaches and spam if they just start playing this thing a little smarter and give out more info on who is invited and who isn't.

I'm sure there are more than 50% of the population who KNOWING they have not been invited will wait patiently...but NOT KNOWING just pisses them off!!!

Edited by ShaddamtheIV