Population?

Gaskarth

Hello I am thinking of transferring to BC at the moment, how are pve dungeon queues here and pve-centric guilds? Currently in Bastion because of merges and just started logging in again.

Also if anyone knows, I have a legacy that unlocked a few stuff already. Do I have to transfer my highest level character to get said perks or could I just transfer the current toon that I am using?

To answer your last question, you can transfer any expenda-toon (including a freshly-made level 1) to carry over your legacy. Caveat: Once the toon is transferred, you might need to log out and back in again for the legacy to take effect on the new server (happened to me transferring a toon elsewhere).

To answer your first question, I haven't done PVE on this server in a while, around 2.3ish, but I remember queues as healer typically being around 15-30 minutes for HM GF FPs, and queues for DPS upwards of an hour. We have a shortage of tanks willing to pug with all the less-than-average players on the server, let alone deal with the abuse. Most PVE here is done within guilds, so I'll defer to the more PVE-centric guilds to answer your question in more detail.

Edited by AdrianDmitruk

It really depends on what times you're looking to play. Begeren has a healthy population during peak hours, but as soon as the Americans go to bed everything completely dies. The APAC server that merged with Begeren (Gav Daragon) was very small, and many of the regular players from Gav have quit or moved to The Harbinger. This means there is only a very tiny APAC presence on Begeren, and therefore we don't have the numbers to combine with the insomniac Americans and keep the server alive during off-peak hours.

If you play outside of the peak American times, you're better off heading to The Harbinger where there is a strong APAC presence and a much larger night-life.

Edited by BuzzingFridge

Also, to note, BC is more of a casual PvE server. It'll be rare for you to find a guild that clears the top end content, if that's what you seek.

But looking at your signature, I think you'll probably enjoy it here more so than Harbinger.

It really depends on what times you're looking to play. Begeren has a healthy population during peak hours, but as soon as the Americans go to bed everything completely dies. The APAC server that merged with Begeren (Gav Daragon) was very small, and many of the regular players from Gav have quit or moved to The Harbinger. This means there is only a very tiny APAC presence on Begeren, and therefore we don't have the numbers to combine with the insomniac Americans and keep the server alive during off-peak hours.

If you play outside of the peak American times, you're better off heading to The Harbinger where there is a strong APAC presence and a much larger night-life.

Lol you got me. I was on Swiftsure (lots of APAC-ers here before the real APAC servers went live) Thanks for the tip.