Jedi Knight Concept Armor

ForceMasterer

Is there any armor in the game that looks like this?

http://www.starwarsmmolevelingguide.com/wp-content/gallery/jedi-knight-concept-art/jedi-knight-concept01.jpg

The closest I have seen is Jedi Guardian Renowned legacy armor, and that doesn't have the hood. If this armor does exist, is it moddable? If this doesn't, what armor resembles it the most, while having a hood?

For my jedi's, I use the following gear:

Adaptive Jedi Armor set

Relnex's Armor set

The first armor set looks like armor plating, covered by a fancy robe. The 2nd set has just the robe look. Very Jedi like, and can be modded and worn even at level 1.

I've looked online for those armor sets, but I can't find any pictures of the Adaptive Jedi Armor. Can you post some pictures of it?

Edited by ForceMasterer

Hey, sorry for coming in late.

There is a similar chest piece to the one on the pictures. Hood up but it's not very Jedi like. Has very feminine patters and different textures than the one in the art work. I don't like it but you might be into it:

Stately Dress: http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/swtor-stately-dress-armor-set-opportunists-bounty-pack-2.jpg

Stylish Dress: http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/swtor-stylish-dress-armor-set-opportunists-bounty-pack.jpg

I wish bioware made a simple jedi robe using the tabard from stately dress :/

Btw, op. Just open collections and browse through available armor sets!!!

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Oh, that's what you are talking about. Is it still on the Cartel Market?

Yes.

My Guardian's currently running around in Relnex Robes, but personally I'd prefer to wear something more like the Aspiring Knight armor you pick up right before leaving Tython (not the blue one, or the modded one). Unfortunately, those are low-level, medium armor sets, and the one from the Legacy vendor has R2 units attached to the shoulders.

I recently upgraded from the Relnex to the Valiant Jedi set. The Relnex is a good looking set, but it looks like robes. Most of the Jedi on Tython are wearing it. The Valiant Jedi set is basically equivalent to the Eradicator set for the Dark side. The main difference is the hood is down and the coloring. If you like other colors though, dye packs makes a HUGE difference.

Yes the Valiant Jedi armor is available on the gtn, but it does get pricey. For 1440 Cartel Coins though, you can get the set that way.

I recently upgraded from the Relnex to the Valiant Jedi set. The Relnex is a good looking set, but it looks like robes. Most of the Jedi on Tython are wearing it. The Valiant Jedi set is basically equivalent to the Eradicator set for the Dark side. The main difference is the hood is down and the coloring. If you like other colors though, dye packs makes a HUGE difference.

Yes the Valiant Jedi armor is available on the gtn, but it does get pricey. For 1440 Cartel Coins though, you can get the set that way.

Alternatively you can spam fleet chat asking for someone to buy you this set for 1440000 - 1500000 credits