The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Ilum Imperial Droids and Corellia Sith

CrazyMcGee

I don't really see the problem. There are lots of imperial droids available on Ilum, close to imperial bases, of course.

Corellia is a bit more difficult, but they are there. I just don't remember the name of the place anymore. It was a kind of park, I think I remember ...

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

Corellia is a bit more difficult, but they are there. I just don't remember the name of the place anymore. It was a kind of park, I think I remember ...

Axial Park tends to have a lot of enemies: some of them are Sith. Another good place is in front of the Capitol building.

Doing the Planetary Questline tends to make you run into a lot of Sith, especially the last mission.

Edited by Bstr

I don't really see the problem. There are lots of imperial droids available on Ilum, close to imperial bases, of course.

Thanks for the replies. I'm not sure which droids you mean on Ilum, are you talking about the guards? I need to kill like 300 imperial droids, so I don't really want to be doing that with lvl 55 guard droids at 450k health, lol.

On Imp side, there is a nice area where there are multiple normal and strong droids and you can farm it nicely for 300 kills. But pub side, I'm having trouble finding enough.

• 7 months later...
I used the Jedi Temple Escape Tunnel way up in the northeastern part of the map to farm the final 100 or so I needed for this achievement. If you go in the tunnel, and go all the way to end, wait about 5 minutes for respawns, and then work your way back out, you can rack up about 45 kills. ALL the droids count, even the regular run-of-the-mill droids.

• 4 months later...

The Quest "a fair fight" picked up from General Orias inside the republic way-station. Go in and kill everything go out and repeat

As for the Corelian sith they are in axieal park there's like 7 of them took me freaking ages. (good thing its a small number)

Also i know im over a year late to answer your question but i hope this is helpful to anyone using google like i was lol