The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Found something interesting about TCW.

Wolfninjajedi

• 3 weeks later...
Oh really? Well damn..

I'd like to link to the two articles a friend lnked me a couple weeks back, but my history was erased so I don't have those anymore. We may be surprised, however, and get the episodes here at the same time. I'm hoping anyway.

Hey, I completely forgot is was so soon. Kinda strange we haven't heard... anything.

I wonder if it will still air on CN?

Well, we've heard that the planet Moriband was actually the planet Lucas told them,like we heard that last week.

I'm hoping it's a typo and they mean Korriban.

We'll probably hear more over the next few days.

We don't talk about "Moriband." :mad:

I'm hoping it's just one of those things they change the name of to not give away massive plot spoilers...

Like when BBC say that an actor is auditioning for "Panic Moon" when they're actually auditioning for the role of the Doctor's Companion (Panic Moon = Anagram of Companion)

I'm hoping it's just one of those things they change the name of to not give away massive plot spoilers...

Like when BBC say that an actor is auditioning for "Panic Moon" when they're actually auditioning for the role of the Doctor's Companion (Panic Moon = Anagram of Companion)

Gods let it be so. I'm really hoping its so.

I also hope Yoda is visiting Tython, not Mython! I really hope it is Korriban, what with the Korriban and Tython Flashpoints coming this April. It would be a dream come true!

Korriban 4ever! :D

EDIT: You know what, your right. Of course its Korriban. Who in their right mind would change the name on a whim? Or invent a planet that looks exactly the same as the planet they've been hinting will make an appearance for some time now! Trust me, in a months time we'll look back at this and laugh. *rocks back and forth*

Edited by Beniboybling

Owwww my gawddddd the hypeeeeee!!!!

I can't handle the sheeerrrr hypeeeeeeeee :eek:

UNLIMITED HYPEEEE! :rak_03:

No, seriously, why is this so hyped up? I know, I know, TCW was a great show and all, but this much hype? Is it because this is the last we'll ever see of TCW?

No, seriously, why is this so hyped up? I know, I know, TCW was a great show and all, but this much hype? Is it because this is the last we'll ever see of TCW?

More than likely, though Rebels too seems to be shaping up nicely, but then they have a large team coming over from TCW to do it so not surprising.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Lol what? I think we need to calm down. :p