Searching for people to play with

bhortos

After discovering a similar thread in the forums - and having similar desires as him - I also decided to post it here and see what I'll get.

I would enjoy to discover new people to play with. I have reached that point where I have plenty of alts, but can't decide which one to play. Now and then I get the desire to create a new character and go for it, but I lose interest in matter of minutes. I have experienced most of story content, but I am yet to witness it with someone else.

I am currently playing on Red Eclipse server (PvE server). Only standard which I have for those who'd be interested of this is that they speak decent english. And yes, as you might have already guessed, it would be good if we'd be able to stay in contact via skype, teamspeak or some other program. It would make things quite more easier and smoother. However, if it's entirely out of question but you'd still be interested, the chat system will do. I just hope people will take voice chat into consideration. If not for smoother playing, maybe for just random humor , eh?

I've been planning to start levelling a jedi consular, but like I already mentioned I haven't been able to get it far. I have played since beta so I have experience on each playable class. I do not mind if a newby discovers this post and decides to contact me. I am willing to help them however I can to get into the game. Just have that decent english. :) Also, more than just one person is free to contact me. Just remember that the group size is 4 in max. :)

You may contact me via skype by searching for "bhortos" or "David Comber". Through Steam, search for "csguy360" (Look, look...I was quite young back then when I created that account. Don't hate. :p )

If I forgot to mention something in this post, you may inquire for additional information by contacting.

Cheers! :)

Join a guild.

You will find lots of friends to play with.

The quality of guilds on this server is not of my level. The people I tend to find in them...

But regardless, I've swooped this thread under the mat for it doesn't seem to be getting results. Hence I've given up the idea.

Edited by bhortos

I've gone through numerous guilds and it's the same everywhere else I try. The only time people ever log on is to raid, trying to get guildies to run fps is like trying to pull teeth. Seems like at least any of the ones I been in only care about raiding and doing nothing more as a guild. I'm sure there are guilds out there that actually like to run fps and stuff as a group but I have yet to come across any. It's the solo mentality until it's time to raid unfortunately.

I've gone through numerous guilds and it's the same everywhere else I try. The only time people ever log on is to raid, trying to get guildies to run fps is like trying to pull teeth. Seems like at least any of the ones I been in only care about raiding and doing nothing more as a guild. I'm sure there are guilds out there that actually like to run fps and stuff as a group but I have yet to come across any. It's the solo mentality until it's time to raid unfortunately.

Our guild isn't like that, but I'm sure it happens elsewhere. We have dedicated officers in charge of FPs and lowbie content, but we also like to recruit a lot of lowbies and newbies. We run Ops and have a progression group but that is not our focus.

I would recommend an RP server. People seem to be more interested in talking and being friendly. My guild has lots of people at different levels doing things all the time. I don't even RP, only joined the RP server as I was joining up with some RL friends at launch. But, I've been quite content on my server, and never have a shortage of people to play with.

FYI, I'm on Ebon Hawk. (from Sanctum of the Exhaulted)

I lucked out and found a wonderful playing partner via this method many months ago, but we only play together a couple (scheduled) hours a week. For my primary play, I also managed to find a fantastic (social/casual) guild that not only runs ops, but also runs datacrons, warzones, open world pvp, questing, and flashpoints.

Awesome group of folks who really enhance the content of this game. If you haven't had this same fortune, stay vigilant in your search to find a good fit for you. :cool: