been in que all night NOTHING

Bonecruse

1 Press H

2 click "Battle" in the lower right corner.

3 Wait for the queue to tell you you're next.

4 Do NOT Alt Tab out, you'll miss it!

You can alt tab, but you first need to do the following:

- in the graphics settings, set the game to run in Fullscreen(windowed)

- in the audio settings, enable Background audio

Doing both, you can alt-tab, read a webpage or something(i even used to play Civilization 5) and when the queue pops you will hear the sound.

The queues were popping again, and they just shut down the affected servers to fix them better. Crappy bug, but good service esp for a Saturday night. Somewhere in Austin there's some people up at 3:30 AM fixing this, and that's solid service for sure.

The queues were popping again, and they just shut down the affected servers to fix them better. Crappy bug, but good service esp for a Saturday night. Somewhere in Austin there's some people up at 3:30 AM fixing this, and that's solid service for sure.

Indeed. its just sad people are crying because the servers are down. Then if they were up, theyd be crying because they couldnt queue for anything.

Indeed. its just sad people are crying because the servers are down. Then if they were up, theyd be crying because they couldnt queue for anything.

Well, I was definitely pissed that the queues were disabled for like 6 hours that entirely consumed what I had allocated as my GSF time today. That was absolute crap. But it's clear that they know it's crap, and have no intention of letting it stay that way.

Edited by Verain

Well, I was definitely pissed that the queues were disabled for like 6 hours that entirely consumed what I had allocated as my GSF time today. That was absolute crap. But it's clear that they know it's crap, and have no intention of letting it stay that way.

Fully agree. It's actually a very positive thing to see them doing this and getting it fixed ASAP.

Edited by renegadeimp