Paying Players For Rating

sbeeb

Hi,

I just transferred one of my toons here from Jung Ma (Shadow) and one of the first things I was told after doing a couple solo ranked matches was to beware of hard-contact, afk and his other alts (I don't remember the names exactly, probably should have wrote them down or something) because he is being paid by people to throw games. Why hasn't this guy been outed on the forums and the guys who are paying him to do this? I heard the people paying are from the guild <Mad Cuz Bad> (something like that). Don't get me wrong, solo rating means absolutely nothing in this game but it still is absolutely ridiculous that nobody has outed these guys (granted I only looked for a little bit to try and find some thread about them). As I said before, solo rating means nothing, but I'd still like to not get cheated out of my rating. Could we possibly get the names of everyone who is involved and make sure every single PvPer who does solo ranked knows. I heard there are also screenshots out there of said players who want to pay. Maybe we could get a link to those? I really don't know what else we could do but I do know this is rock bottom for those who are involved. It's beyond sad to pay people for rating.

PS: I apologize in advance if there is already a thread of this nature.

Edited by sbeeb

Hi,

I just transferred one of my toons here from Jung Ma (Shadow) and one of the first things I was told after doing a couple solo ranked matches was to beware of hard-contact, afk and his other alts (I don't remember the names exactly, probably should have wrote them down or something) because he is being paid by people to throw games. Why hasn't this guy been outed on the forums and the guys who are paying him to do this? I heard the people paying are from the guild <Mad Cuz Bad> (something like that). Don't get me wrong, solo rating means absolutely nothing in this game but it still is absolutely ridiculous that nobody has outed these guys (granted I only looked for a little bit to try and find some thread about them). As I said before, solo rating means nothing, but I'd still like to not get cheated out of my rating. Could we possibly get the names of everyone who is involved and make sure every single PvPer who does solo ranked knows. I heard there are also screenshots out there of said players who want to pay. Maybe we could get a link to those? I really don't know what else we could do but I do know this is rock bottom for those who are involved. It's beyond sad to pay people for rating.

PS: I apologize in advance if there is already a thread of this nature.

hey, if you suck at ranked, and need credits, go for it

I did 3 rated matches earlier, one win and two losses. Both losses were because of players who never left the spawn pad. One of them was "AFK" a mara. So this report is confirmed. It made me stop queing, whats the point. My rating blows anyway but playing 3 vs 4 is not fun and discourages people from playing and is a waste of time. I'm not sure if its players paying him, it may just be he is trolling rateds trying to ruin other peoples fun. If so he succeeded, thanks AFK and the other sin who did the same exact thing.

This game has been in a downwards spiral ever since Update 1.2

I'd say ever since EA bought out BW and had to shove their hands up people's asses and work them like puppets.

Still...

There's absolutely no excuse for this kind of behaviour....

WOW, but dat sig doh!

It needs a nerf more than operatives. :eek:

Scrub guild and no one cares about. We all know they have to cheat system to look good and that's fine. Game died forever ago with rated PVP. Q times take forever, almost as long as 8s used to take to pop. Regstars have to do what it takes to look good on paper. Edited by MrFrezzer

I did 3 rated matches earlier, one win and two losses. Both losses were because of players who never left the spawn pad. One of them was "AFK" a mara. So this report is confirmed. It made me stop queing, whats the point. My rating blows anyway but playing 3 vs 4 is not fun and discourages people from playing and is a waste of time. I'm not sure if its players paying him, it may just be he is trolling rateds trying to ruin other peoples fun. If so he succeeded, thanks AFK and the other sin who did the same exact thing.

What you saw -- was a troll. AFK with a different "A" in a guild "BAD CUZ MAD".

I too saw him.

He didn't leave spawn.

However, that isn't the original AFK. Alot of you "ARE" just a little jealous. I mean I have tried to solo queue sync every time I solo queue and only 50% of the time will get against the healer I am going with, also -- How much rating can that really inflate to 2600 -- when half the people calling ******** are sitting below 1500 rating.

It's whatever.

I will clarify a bit.

Many of my in game friends are also healers. We group and queue at the same time, AM/PM -- I do it all.

I have played against AFK (healing against him) and lost more times than I have won.

This could be because the other 3 people on his team are better than the 3 people on my team -- sure.

The fact is - he plays the game well. He coordinates his team and is able to be a game changing player. Would his rating be 2700 if he didn't pay blackness to throw a handful of matches -- no.

He would be at 2640.

This witch hunt is stupid - play a game vs him and tell me he isn't deserving of his 2k+ rating.

The fact is - he plays the game well. He coordinates his team and is able to be a game changing player. Would his rating be 2700 if he didn't pay blackness to throw a handful of matches -- no.

Blackness laughed at him, he didnt throw matches...

What you saw -- was a troll. AFK with a different "A" in a guild "BAD CUZ MAD".

I too saw him.

He didn't leave spawn.

However, that isn't the original AFK. Alot of you "ARE" just a little jealous. I mean I have tried to solo queue sync every time I solo queue and only 50% of the time will get against the healer I am going with, also -- How much rating can that really inflate to 2600 -- when half the people calling ******** are sitting below 1500 rating.

It's whatever.

I have no idea who the original AFK is. Yes you are correct that was the guild he was in. I think you assume much by generalizing that I am jealous of someone in this game. Yes I am sitting way below 1500 let alone 2500 lol. I am more annoyed that I've improved my play a great deal yet I get an afker or put against a premade in 90% of the matches where I spec as heals even though its a solo que. I guess it is what it is. "Premades and afkers are ruing the solo rated que!!!!" lmao. I have heard of you kaypow, I've heard good things fwiw.

I told them on the FB group, but hes a player from Bastion I believe who bragged about having like 5k Solo Queue rating during the original super relix exploit, and the entire server disliked him. When it got patched and rating reset, everyone FFed him into oblivion.

Thanks for clarifying and all the responses. There have been two occasions (I believe) that hard-contact has left the solo ranked that I was in to make it a 3 v 4. From what I've seen, when he's actually stayed in and played, he's an extremely talented player, just a huge d-bag. Telling people "thanks for the ez win" "*********** scrubs", etc. Not like I really care, but I find it funny that he talks **** in solo ranked when rating means nothing in solos. 90% of the time, the team with the hybrid tank or hybrid heals is gonna win, unless you're just *********** retarded. I've enjoyed basically the instant pops here and it's been fun. See you all in the arenas.

you people care wayyyy too much about this game... I have talked to and played with AFk a lot recently, he is just better... he may want to actually get games going during the afternoon.... good for him... stop being sore losers.

Is that you, Afk?

you people care wayyyy too much about this game... I have talked to and played with AFk a lot recently, he is just better... he may want to actually get games going during the afternoon.... good for him... stop being sore losers.

lol

this guy

is funny

lol take him back to your bastion

Sorry, these players are more fitting here on pot5. Hell they're able to literally farm 600 points rather go into triple digit rating on bastion against my team of alts. So if anything, they're providing "competition" on this server by being just another team to play against...and lose to from bastion lol.

Edited by Gomex