The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

One piece female armor

Glorthox

Oh, like a leotard? Funny you should mention Wonder Woman, yesterday on Ord Mantell I saw a brand new character named Diana (w/some funny symbol) that looked just like her, outfit and all. The Sensuous Dress top worn with Jori Daragon's loincloth gave the impression of a one piece, as Jori's loincloth has a lot more coverage than the itty bitty bikini bottoms from the slave and dancer sets. Would be nice to have more simple tank tops/sleeveless tops, though. :)

Also, the Concealed outfit set looks very sleek and like a one piece bodysuit, if that's what you mean.

I am 100% against the addition of any more "sexy for females only" armor in this game, though.

Edited by Gwena

Oh, like a leotard? Funny you should mention Wonder Woman, yesterday on Ord Mantell I saw a brand new character named Diana (w/some funny symbol) that looked just like her, outfit and all. The Sensuous Dress top worn with Jori Daragon's loincloth gave the impression of a one piece, as Jori's loincloth has a lot more coverage than the itty bitty bikini bottoms from the slave and dancer sets. Would be nice to have more simple tank tops/sleeveless tops, though. :)

Also, the Concealed outfit set looks very sleek and like a one piece bodysuit, if that's what you mean.

I am 100% against the addition of any more "sexy for females only" armor in this game, though.

i posted a article about a peice of armour i found on deviantart that would make a good agent armour you may like to take a look :p

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=714352

Edited by kajiraerin

You can pretty much create a one piece effect with Jori Daragon's loincloth, as it fully connects to the player's top. Just find a top piece you like and color match them. I already made such a costume with my merc healer. Edited by Obreck

As does the speedsuit outfit.

Why? No one's gonna force you to put your female characters in "bikinis." What do you care how others dress their characters?

As does the speedsuit outfit.

Why? No one's gonna force you to put your female characters in "bikinis." What do you care how others dress their characters?

Oh yes, I forgot about the Speedsuit outfit, good suggestion! ^^

And I am sorry if I gave an incorrect impression; I absolutely am fine with people dressing their characters however they want and have no problem with skimpy gear. :) Dancer type outfit, tube top and panties, its all fine with me and I appreciate both more modest and sexy gear on my own characters of both genders. But personally, I find it very sexist and it irritates me when sexy gear is only for female characters, either due to being "female only" or magically losing half its fabric on females. Thus, my mention of being against such gear. Of course, I would not expect every style to be identical on both genders, but if it shows a lot of skin on one gender I want it to show a similar amount on the other. Just my 2 credits though.

And I am sorry if I gave an incorrect impression; I absolutely am fine with people dressing their characters however they want and have no problem with skimpy gear. :) Dancer type outfit, tube top and panties, its all fine with me and I appreciate both more modest and sexy gear on my own characters of both genders. But personally, I find it very sexist and it irritates me when sexy gear is only for female characters, either due to being "female only" or magically losing half its fabric on females. Thus, my mention of being against such gear. Of course, I would not expect every style to be identical on both genders, but if it shows a lot of skin on one gender I want it to show a similar amount on the other. Just my 2 credits though.

Skimpy upper armor has has been available for male characters for ages (covert, all the "relaxed" stuff). Now that they have added the Jori Daragaon "panties," we have a skimpy bottoms males can wear.

• 1 month later...

:eek: that's my scoundrel xD!, managed to make her look like wonder woman pretty nicely.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/2112e220543119d50d1baebb5b5169af/tumblr_n06lopm8eH1rzaf7bo1_500.jpg

:p