The Star Wars Community Montage ft. The Bastion

xAgonyyy

Hey everyone its finally here!

Full screen that **** and watch in 720p!

I hope you all enjoy watching it as i put a lot of work into this vid especially seeing its all hand made( Holoscreen, top right page tear etc), it's been an awesome experience working on this so just i big should out to everyone that sent in clips to make this possible and to the people that kept asking over and over when the vid was gonna be finished otherwise i doubt i wouldn't have finished this till the next star wars movie came out ahah

There are 2 things i want to point out about this montage, first of all i'm sorry for the dodgy intro as i was a little lazy to it as it was very difficult to make it look smooth/'right' and secondly i would have used 3D text throughout the video like i did in the

but the 3D program didnt want to generate any text so i had to go on ahead without it so i apologize for these things

Just 1 last thing i would like to mention and before i do so, i want to say like many others i to am one who hates people always asking and nagging for subs, likes and comments on you tube videos and to me and demotivates to watch the person videos in future but however i want to ask for you guys to respond with positive feedback , **** subs and all that other crap don't really care about that haha, if this video receives a lot of positive feedback i may consider making future projects similar to this :w_embarrass:

Overall hope everyone enjoys and it and a thanks again to the people who sent clips in. :jawa_biggrin:

agonyy, i love the vid (and have referrernced it / linked it many times in my stream)

here are some more highlights of you (low lights of me)

(you healing)

http://www.twitch.tv/keensaucery/c/3582606

(you putting me face down , ___ up)

http://www.twitch.tv/keensaucery/c/3571246

go swtor!

Man appreciate this means a lot man and of course you show me on my shadow i was so rusty on him D: , me, chiiltexx and hybridiian are win xD

i also approve of biggie :jawa_wink:

• 3 weeks later...