2.5+ PVE DPS Leaderboards V2

Sam_WarDragon

Haven't looked at this thread for a while... so not sure if it is even active anymore but all you shadow lovers out there, lets get parsing!!

WE ARE BACK

I never made it to the pts, so i had my very first go at the new rotattion this morn. Here are my first 3 attempts. Stacked a tonne of crit in the 3rd. Can't do anymore now but you'll definitely be seeing me back on this thread!!

http://www.torparse.com/a/694404/time/1402413813/1402414069/0/Overview

Thats the best one in it, 3902, and i have a tonne things to fix up....... looks good so far.

BACK TO THE DUMMYS!!

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will never understand how Flintece is so *********** good, I'm no where near his level but oh well. Here's my ****** new Anni parse.

Kîd Cudi - 36-8-2 Annihilationzors - 3852.02

THE MARAUDER/SENTINEL DPS LEADERBOARD TAKEOVER HAS BEGUN!!!! 2.8 *******

I will never understand how Flintece is so *********** good, I'm no where near his level but oh well. Here's my ****** new Anni parse.

Jordan is cute

Haven't looked at this thread for a while... so not sure if it is even active anymore but all you shadow lovers out there, lets get parsing!!

WE ARE BACK

I never made it to the pts, so i had my very first go at the new rotattion this morn. Here are my first 3 attempts. Stacked a tonne of crit in the 3rd. Can't do anymore now but you'll definitely be seeing me back on this thread!!

http://www.torparse.com/a/694404/time/1402413813/1402414069/0/Overview

Thats the best one in it, 3902, and i have a tonne things to fix up....... looks good so far.

BACK TO THE DUMMYS!!

i hope its still active i just updated a couple days ago lol... and grats to all the madness/balance sins.. Glad they finally fixed you. To be honest though im so pissed they ignored my spec that i may just quit the game. I absolutely hate playing madness and am just tired of my chosen spec and class being gimped because of pvp. That being said ill probably log on and give this new madness rotation a look but im not holding my breath.

If there's one place I don't belong it's below you on the leaderboard :p

Idnewton - Marauder - 36/8/2 - 3852.27

My first parse with the new changes, nothing fancy, but I figure it was worth uploading just to beat jordan by 0.25 DPS :D

My first parse with the new changes, nothing fancy, but I figure it was worth uploading just to beat jordan by 0.25 DPS :D

Ah, I was wondering if something was wrong. It was. I stole some enhancements for my gunslinger and set my Mara to carnage gear. Essentially I just parsed that with 97.32% accuracy :eek:

lol jordan reposted and is far above that now :)

Ah, I was wondering if something was wrong. It was. I stole some enhancements for my gunslinger and set my Mara to carnage gear. Essentially I just parsed that with 97.32% accuracy :eek:

I did a 3921 parse that ya didn't see I guess :p but with those numbers, and 97% acc, I'm sure you'll beat me :(

next time please trim it properly Toblin :)

not sure how. It says i kill dummy in logs way before I "exit combat"...I left it the way it was because it said: entered combat/exited combat.

any suggestions?

Getting better with the new rotation.....

Mycharacter - 4045

http://www.torparse.com/a/696591/time/1402537750/1402537998/0/Overview

I still think there is a bit more in there to squeeze out.......

On a side note, had a blast last night running nim with my shadow. I haven't been able to compete for dps for some time now, last night blew the sents and slingers away.... love it!

Other shadows will agree!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.