Bound to Legacy armor module

blazeomatic

Can we please get a module to turn any piece of armor into "bound to legacy" armor? I've worked hard to grind up my gear, yet if I want to transfer it to my alt I either have to rip the mods out, which is roughly~30k credits per piece, or use one of the few available sets of legacy armor, most of which i'm not too thrilled about the way it looks. A legacy module would allow for more diversity and originality amongst players. Personally, I'm tired of seeing so much scalene armor and the like in end-game ops, this isn't supposed to be the clones wars, yet thats the impression i'm starting to get.

hell i wouldnt mind if they put this in the cartel market. id buy it. it would probably be a great money maker for them...

on the other hand you all probably hate me for bringing the CM up :rak_03:

As much as I dislike the games diversity moving more and more towards the cartel market, that's a good possibility seeing how money is a great motivation for implementing change. Bioware added dye modules to armor, yet you have to purchase the actual dye either from a vendor or cartel market. Maybe they could do something along those lines with the legacy module.