Kaggath Tournament - Sol'yc Empire vs Droid Supremacy

Beniboybling

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As soon as people want I suppose, but I think its important folks have a little time to breath.

Yep thats understandable. I think Selenial is the most gung ho about this honestly. I think she has an arguement she has been wanting to use for a while and it will be interesting, Ijust hope we dont waste time on pointless arguements since there are a lot of givens going into the match.

That being said Congrats Warren, cant say I see the scenerio happenning exactly like that, but we all know the scenario is not what matters in the end the DS just was able to take that momentary upper hand. Well debated everyone.

Yep thats understandable. I think Selenial is the most gung ho about this honestly. I think she has an arguement she has been wanting to use for a while and it will be interesting,

Maybe *trollface*

That, and I want to unleash Traya and Maul a little.

Well then, a good fight Warren. Best of luck to you.

Also Beni, its Esseles not Brentaal

And Tenel Ka can actually sense the difference between a droid and a living being so that PROXY thing is quite impossible and she wouldn't run away anyway (so no ambush in the halls) as she is in the fortress, she's a fully trained jedi, and her planet is blockaded anyways. Its smarter to sit there in a locked room and wait for the SE fleet to arrive.

That said, I don't dispute the outcome, just your scenario :D

Edited by StarSquirrel

Well then, a good fight Warren. Best of luck to you.

Also Beni, its Esseles not Brentaal

And Tenel Ka can actually sense the difference between a droid and a living being so that PROXY thing is quite impossible and she wouldn't run away anyway (so no ambush in the halls) as she is in the fortress, she's a fully trained jedi, and her planet is blockaded anyways. Its smarter to sit there in a locked room and wait for the SE fleet to arrive.

That said, I don't dispute the outcome, just your scenario :D

Yeah, I kinda wrangled that in their for the ending, that's probably not what would have happened. :D

That said in the heat of battle if someone grabs you and pulls you into a corridor their is not much you can do, all PROXY was fooling were the Mandalorians. Tenel Ka would have seen the ruse as soon as she saw him.

And I think it would be wise to have some escape route, rather than sit around waiting to die.

Yeah, I kinda wrangled that in their for the ending, that's probably not what would have happened. :D

That said in the heat of battle if someone grabs you and pulls you into a corridor their is not much you can do, all PROXY was fooling were the Mandalorians. Tenel Ka would have seen the ruse as soon as she saw him.

And I think it would be wise to have some escape route, rather than sit around waiting to die.

Ya i think most saw that part of the scenario as off, but we all understood the basics of the inning arguement and such and dont really dispute the outcome.

Post the next one :p

Life is not complete without a Kaggath :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.