Dev Insight on the recent insider video pls?

NobleSpec

Good job btw,however was gonna ask for some clarification on certain subjects.

New Event looks great, but he said he could only tease it so I won't ask about it because I know y'all aren't allowed to say much but, will it only be on Alderaan?

And the new area on the fleet, what will be there? Is it for the new tactical Fps? Or for only Galactic Stsrfighter? And will Kuat Shipyards be part of any Weekly?

Also Mr. Ohlen asked for feedback on what world should be next, can we expect it in 3.0?

Good job btw,however was gonna ask for some clarification on certain subjects.

New Event looks great, but he said he could only tease it so I won't ask about it because I know y'all aren't allowed to say much but, will it only be on Alderaan?

And the new area on the fleet, what will be there? Is it for the new tactical Fps? Or for only Galactic Stsrfighter? And will Kuat Shipyards be part of any Weekly?

Also Mr. Ohlen asked for feedback on what world should be next, can we expect it in 3.0?

1. Rakghoul Event will be on Corellia, Tatooine, Alderaan and Quesh

2. The New Area is for the New Flashpoint "Kuat Drive Yards" doesn't have much to do with Galactic Starfighter, based on what is on the PTS no, there is no weekly for KDY Flashpoint.

3. Can't confirm this but there is some info out that there are three potential planets they are working on: Bothuwui, Sleyheyron and Ziost.

1. Rakghoul Event will be on Corellia, Tatooine, Alderaan and Quesh

2. The New Area is for the New Flashpoint "Kuat Drive Yards" doesn't have much to do with Galactic Starfighter, based on what is on the PTS no, there is no weekly for KDY Flashpoint.

3. Can't confirm this but there is some info out that there are three potential planets they are working on: Bothuwui, Sleyheyron and Ziost.

Ohh okay cool, so it is the Rakghoul event they are are bringing up? I heard him say "new" in the video so I wasn't sure. So what's included in the new area?

I meant the fleet area

Entrance to the Kuat Flashpoint, introductory quest for it, and gallery of Starfighters for now. If I understood the Reputation trophy correctly, there should be a Rep vendor for the "Kuat" faction, but I have not seen him yet (the whole area is bugged on PTS for now and does not have any door to or from it, the only way there is to Exit Area from Kuat flashpoint)