Legit Strat for farming solo kills?

Daverand

Hey so there's a couple guys I've seen sitting at the enemy spawn and killing ships as soon as they spawn, racking up a **** ton of solo kills. Thinking about upgrading my gunship and doing the same see how many solo kills I can get.

Just want confirmation, this a legit strat/not against the rules?

Peace

If you mean a group of gunships working together to kill the spawnship turrets and then kill the players there, then theres nothing wrong with it in regards to game policies. It may not be morally right, but theres nothing against it rule wise.. Edited by renegadeimp

If you mean a group of gunships working together to kill the spawnship turrets and then kill the players there, then theres nothing wrong with it in regards to game policies. It may not be morally right, but theres nothing against it rule wise..

kick ***! ty for the response! lol, wasn't thinking about killing turrets, just wanted to get a bunch of solo kills against peeps for the records thread.

lol, pve-rp server, good one.:p

"The Ebon Hawk" reference is because the high level of activity (and therefore practice) will shoot anyone trying such tactics out of the sky and 3 cap them. I don't know if Ebon Hawk pilots are more skilled or anything, but certainly you can count on a space-based PVP a Star Wars RP server to live for a while.

Star Wars Galaxies only had an active PVP space community on Saturday Night on Starsider by 2008. People on that RP server cared enough about RP to create big epic awesome space battles on a regular basis even without any game rewards, quests, or grinding to encourage it.

Here's the thing. What you want to do its allowed.

But It's pretty dumb.

You get requisition for completing matches. And you get twice as much for winning. Kills, damage and medals yeild next to nothing if you lose.

If you camp on spawn points your not on objectives. If your not on objectives you risk losing.

That said if you want to pick off the AFKers at my spawn point then by all means be my guest.

it's 'legit' in that you're not using anything outside the game client to allow you to do it.

however, don't deny to yourself that it's cheese which is only ever going to work, at best, once against any half competent opponent.

even if you get that one kill onto a decent opponent, there's a ton of counters as they re-spawn. either barrel rolling straight off the carrier or hitting Distortion Field on spawn are two that come immediately to mind.

Thinking about upgrading my gunship and doing the same see how many solo kills I can get.

I've come across EPIC gunship pilots who top all the charts, but their whole team lost the match. You could do that, but at the end, I play for the WIN, not being the chart hero. Everyone thinks they are Maverick as it is, and unless you are apart of a good guild who plays together, being the "top kills" hero doesn't guarantee you will win the match.

Here's the thing. What you want to do its allowed.

But It's pretty dumb.

You get requisition for completing matches. And you get twice as much for winning. Kills, damage and medals yeild next to nothing if you lose.

If you camp on spawn points your not on objectives. If your not on objectives you risk losing.

That said if you want to pick off the AFKers at my spawn point then by all means be my guest.

meh, I already got a top objective record in the record thread, gonna go after some others now.