The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Single player or small groups

Azizzz

Do you have anything coming specifically for players that are non-PvP or able to do large raids?

PvP

Starfighter is PvP and meaningless for me. No reason to even start. I do not play PvP in any game. If in game quests take me to a PvP place, the quest is dropped. I do not enjoy being forced (no pun intended) to play PvP when I do not wish to.

Oricon

Oricon is all large group raids, so if you do not have those resources, you either obtain them or you or not participate in the content. People are now using inspect to insure their participants have appropriate gear and if you do not, you cannot go on the raid. So how does one get the 72 and 78 gear since you cannot craft it or buy it? I have full 69 gear - the best I can obtain. Still not good enough?

I am a Founder and a subscriber. My guild is long gone and I only have access to 3 other players for large content. 4 people cannot do the content in this game and PUGs never work well. My choice appears to be to either join a new guild and spend large amounts of time sucking up to get gear and play hours of raids, or simply leave. I will not pay to play PvP as that is not why I purchase and have been a subscriber to this game.

Is there anything coming that is not large raid based or totally PvP? This game has been reduced to crafting for me, which is fine, but I cannot even purchase the 72 or 78 gear at all.

Please advise - thanks!

New event is coming in "mid-January" Probably "return of the rakghouls" that will most likely have some story and a daily area. Other than that, experience all the class stories as male and female, and LS and DS, and all Advanced Classes.

All I'm saying is that there is not much in the way of solo end-game content. Playing exclusively solo or small group is about replay-ability. Once you have replayed the game to cover all the possibilities it is probably time to move on.

Thanks... that is what I was afraid of. PvP or Raids appears to be the only thing at end game now. Oricon establishes a level of gear that if you do not have, cannot craft, cannot purchase, cannot raid for, then future content is not an option. Events are nice, but again, they are events and only for a time period.

I am not a multiple char type of person, if I am stuck at this juncture, leveling up another char just puts me right back at this place with another char stuck as well. I play my main Sage and that is about it. Being casual, I just don't have the time to invest over and over again.

Will check into what a FTP account does and how many chars as well as access I will lose when I move from Subscriber to FTP. I don't mind paying, but if content development is not geared to what I can participate in, why pay the developer. As a gamer, that is really the only way I have to get their attention.

Have been playing MMOs since EQ1 - over 15 years. I understand the industry by now and if I leave it is not due to the company, but rather, a lack of anything to do. I have been developed out of game.

Just wanted to see if there was anything out there coming... I normally do not post here, but thought it was a shot in case I did not hear of anything.

Oricion for the most part can be done with two or three people and some can even solo it. The only part of Oricion that you actually need a large group is for the two operations.

As far as that raid yes I understand why they are doing so. Those raids right now are very difficult. I have tried it once or twice but I am also up front that most of my gear is 69 other than one or two pieces of 72.

72 is with elite comms and Oricion weekly and CZ weekly gives elite and so does the weekly on Makeb.