20 million credit ranked pvp tournament

RogueScout

Like that ever happed....I've never met your sniper in a wz so why bring up false information? I'm done....

Of course your done! Admit your wins but never the spankibgs you get. Back to the important topic is this tourney still on since you came back to the server Werko or canceled.

I'm not gonna deny that I did lose to sion with 1 saber...you would to if you played as drunk as I was :)

Do you always need an excuse when you lose? I mean... It's okay S'ion is by far the best sentinel i have seen on Republic side... i use to think it was Sar until S'ion beat him 10 times straight...

Since this thread has become a sh*t show, please contact me ingame on Werko to discuss if you have entry into the tournament or not. Remember, I'm not handing 20 mil over to some trolling guild who doesn't help the PVP community at all, nor am I handing it over to an ******* who is dumb enough to think he is the best at anything. We aren't here to measure epeens, and I'll not fund such a retarted debate.

Those interested, know where to find me (best to reach me imp side)

Who is the best sent on the server then? @LordDaemon

Depends. Would say Arash is the best for dueling. Ragnak's okay, but Arash is a better duelist, since he's played Annihi more. Haven't dueled either on my Marauder though. Pub side, I would say Break (Dunno if he got a name change) is the best.