GSF stands are where on fleet? (non holographic stand)

CaliJoe

I have this problem with the various stands at Fleet. You got the PVP, the FP/OPS, and the GSF Rerequisition stands.

They *all* look exactly alike!

I don't know how I found the "play a weekly (7 matches total) GSF" mission and get x green points/ x pink points mission log for one of my Imp toons, but I can't find it again.

This frustrates me to no end!

/help

I have this problem with the various stands at Fleet. You got the PVP, the FP/OPS, and the GSF Rerequisition stands.

I don't know how I found the "play a weekly (7 matches total) GSF" mission and get x green points/ x pink points mission log for one of my Imp toons, but I can't find it again.

/help

You know you can pick up the GSF dailies/Weeklies from the standard pvp terminal, right?

/help

You get the daily/weekly missions for GSF from the same place where you get daily/weekly for ground PvP. That's all you need.