Separate PVP daily for Ranked Warzones

InquisitorTran

I understand that the developers want to mix players together to gauge each other's playability/gearing but I think its high time for Ranked Players to have their own separate daily for ranked Warzone comms instead of lumping these prized comms within the regular warzone daily. Its pretty discouraging to see your fellow teammates trying to get gear and comms while getting instantly melted by Oberon geared players.

I think Oberon geared players are in regular 55 pvp matches because they're bored and lack the motivation to do ranked. Its mainly because there's no point in waiting in ranked match queues because there's hardly any folks queuing for those. There's no point in queuing because there isn't a separate daily for Ranked Comms. The only reason why anybody wants to do ranked matches is to just get their names positioned in Leaderboards. Big deal. Please add a new daily for ranked matches to better separate the veterans from the rookie pvpers!

Do what some do...organize pre scripted win-trading ranked...its super easy when the trafiic is so low as it is play off hours and get fully geared in no time then go pawn unranked players with your fully geared voice comm team.

Do what some do...organize pre scripted win-trading ranked...its super easy when the trafiic is so low as it is play off hours and get fully geared in no time then go pawn unranked players with your fully geared voice comm team.

..................................I don't want a ranked daily/weekly to get more comms, I want it so more people will play ranked. Also, did I detect a hit of premade QQ?

I understand that the developers want to mix players together to gauge each other's playability/gearing but I think its high time for Ranked Players to have their own separate daily for ranked Warzone comms instead of lumping these prized comms within the regular warzone daily. Its pretty discouraging to see your fellow teammates trying to get gear and comms while getting instantly melted by Oberon geared players.

I think Oberon geared players are in regular 55 pvp matches because they're bored and lack the motivation to do ranked. Its mainly because there's no point in waiting in ranked match queues because there's hardly any folks queuing for those. There's no point in queuing because there isn't a separate daily for Ranked Comms. The only reason why anybody wants to do ranked matches is to just get their names positioned in Leaderboards. Big deal. Please add a new daily for ranked matches to better separate the veterans from the rookie pvpers!

I run regs because I like to PvP and can't stand either waiting 30 min in QUE, or getting stuck with 1 or 2 people who quit at the start of the match, or they don't have the brain capacity to suck their own thumb. With bolster the gear gap isn't bad at all and I find that excuse a crutch.

The problem is people refuse to work as a team, refuse to defend a point, refuse to focus target, ect ect... PvP in TOR is designed to be a crutch for bad players and by doing so they are hurting PvP big time. The bads will never get better because there is no penalty or learning curve for making mistakes because they are covered up by the people who know what they are doing. The only reason CC's are so bad is because it is a crutch and that was conf by the devs when they allowed overlapping stuns.

I do agree that there should be a ranked and non ranked daily to promote people to que for ranked. However, I do not think should take away the any dailies from anyone period.

Just stop, please. I've not heard so much of a whisper on win trading.

Anyways OP, this has been suggested multiple times and it will never happen and do you know why? It makes too much sense.

Be mindful that some really want ranked comms so they can use the pvp relics on pve, so you might get a bunch of pve ppl farming those dailies ( doesnt matter if win or lose still counts for daily) on ranked queues , there is plenty of those on the regs ,at least on my server which is pve.

Good idea except for that there is no action in ranked. I made 3-4 tries waiting for solo ranked to pop and then gave up. Seems completely dead where I am.

What we need is one solo queue and one group queue - the current mixed solo/grouped unranked is drawing all the players and should be closed.

Edited by Bobbafatter

lol

poor guy