Sith Warrior lightsaber wielding stance?

Valkyone

This is something that has been bugging me...

-Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular wield their blade by trailing it behind them, in order to accomodate for the dual lightsaber.

-Sith Marauder and Jedi Sentinel use their unique dual wielding lightsabers animation...

Yet;

-Jedi Guardian wield their lightsaber with both hands, while Sith warrior recycle the animation from Inquisitor/Consular.

I'm surprised in such a long time, this bug hasn't been fixed... it kinda takes off a lot of the novelty of using a single lightsaber, to be fairly honest, and not being able, for us Sith warrior, to hold it properly in a true, duelist fashion...

Can we expect a simple fix of this within the next patch, or will this never get fixed at all?

And please don't say it's for the agressive look... it's just unfair every other lightsaber using class has their own appropriate lightsaber wield stance, yet not the warrior.

• 4 months later...

I have to say I very much prefer the juggernaut NOT having the guardian's stance. The on-edge, one-hand type deal the jugernaut has is much more suiting to the juggernaut than the guardian stance is.

To be honest I don't really like the way guardians hold their sabers while idle even for guardians.