The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Items that need to be taken out of CM or be able to sell to vendors list suggestions.

CaliJoe

Items I cannot sell most days of the week :

-Huttball emote

-Repub or Imp banner

-Various female "dancer" clothing ( though I must say, tonight is the exception )

Sidenote: On The Harbinger server I am on, I have noticed that anything over sold over 60K has a high chance of not selling. Imp side is more generous with purchases, Repubs are more stingy with their purchases. Most items except the ones I mentioned can sell for dirt cheap as in under 5K. A sale is a sale, right?

If you can't sell them at the posted price, sell them for a lower price. If you are unwilling to sell them at a lower price, then you're stuck with it or destroy it.

A lower price of 1 credit may work? Ha! I tend to destroy items. Just seems like a waste of resources to purchase a cartel packet or a lot of cartel packets with a third or a fifth of items not being able to sell on market.

The training jackets (rep, imp) are worthless and have been for a couple of months. Like 500 credits per piece. I also noticed that around 60.000 seems to be a limit for many people. I tried it out with several items. The funny thing is, the GTN is flooded with expensive items on The Progenitor. But I doubt that these things really sell. Like the "Space pirate" title (or whatever the name is) is constantly being listed for a couple of million credits. Pets and speeders above 150.000 en masse. No buyers though.

What many people seem to forget is that many buyers are F2P players. They just don't have that much credits. ;)

Oh, and certain (lobel, I think) pets don't sell on our server. As well as XP buffs which are not "general XP" buffs. Some hundred credits per buff maybe (pets for like 2.000), depending on what sort of buff (space PvE buffs are the worst).

I would have to vote for 90% of the horrible Alderaan house armors. Nobody buys that stuff and it dominated the entire second shipment of packs. I swear I must've enraged Guildies left and right with the 500 or so "Thul Statesmen Auxiliary Armors" I've pawned off on the Guild Bank...

I would have to vote for 90% of the horrible Alderaan house armors. Nobody buys that stuff and it dominated the entire second shipment of packs. I swear I must've enraged Guildies left and right with the 500 or so "Thul Statesmen Auxiliary Armors" I've pawned off on the Guild Bank...

The Adul Statesman outfits I should just sell them for a credit.Ha! Pets I can usually sell for less than 5K, emotes about the same, "remote controled starships" about the same 5 or 6K. It is good to know I'm not going crazy with selling stuff cheap! "I'd buy that for a dollar! ...credit!" .

I shake my head when I check items I'm going to sell and 10 people have them for like 100K of the same item and I go and push the price down. It *is* nice to log in and find - i think the highest was 31 - sales of items on the cheap. I'm still crossing my fingers for a Revan gloves, belt, and boots drop. Glad that holiday pay made it possible! Hehe.

This is Storage Wars =p You buy the packs unseen hoping for something good, and you may or may not be rewarded. It's a gamble, and sometimes it just doesn't pay off.

Ha! "I maxed out my cargo bay space? I have only 5 cargo bays!" ...Gaw! The things I have to deal with! Hehehe. :D

The Adul Statesman outfits I should just sell them for a credit.Ha! Pets I can usually sell for less than 5K, emotes about the same, "remote controled starships" about the same 5 or 6K. It is good to know I'm not going crazy with selling stuff cheap! "I'd buy that for a dollar! ...credit!" .

I shake my head when I check items I'm going to sell and 10 people have them for like 100K of the same item and I go and push the price down. It *is* nice to log in and find - i think the highest was 31 - sales of items on the cheap. I'm still crossing my fingers for a Revan gloves, belt, and boots drop. Glad that holiday pay made it possible! Hehe.

Honestly if you have money to spend just buy new items like the blasters for 400CC, sell them, and buy Revan items when they come up on GTN. It's a much better way to ensure you get what you want, plus you'll get Cartel Certs to get other items that you need.

Honestly if you have money to spend just buy new items like the blasters for 400CC, sell them, and buy Revan items when they come up on GTN. It's a much better way to ensure you get what you want, plus you'll get Cartel Certs to get other items that you need.

I just turned off the ability to purchase CCs in game. I had a bit of an addiction streak there. I never see the CC blasters sell on my server. They are ridiculously priced in the 1 million + credits. I hope that I read correctly that the devs are tweaking the Cartel Market so you can purchase more of what you want and "waste" real money on items that don't sell on the GTN. That is a whole nother thread on here I'm not going to get into. You really don't want to know how much real money I spent in the last two weeks where Cartel packs have had a 30% to 60% of items I could use and or sell.