The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Star Wars Expanded Universe not being wiped.

LadyKulvax

LadyKulvax just posted a link over in general discussion detailing what will and wont be rewritten. Old republic stuff is safe, but it looks like everything having to do with the New Republic is toast.

http://archive.foolz.us/co/thread/49696942/

Poor Wookipedia, so much has to be rewritten

Yes but that date was of May 2013. I would rather wait and see something with a more recent date before I start worrying what is gone and what isn't and from my memory Disney didn't buy Star Wars until October 2013.

Edited by ScarletBlaze

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but that date was of May 2013. I would rather wait and see something with a more recent date before I start worrying what is gone and what isn't and from my memory Disney didn't buy Star Wars until October 2013.
Hey your right, interesting. Still I wouldn't be suprised if this is still the direction they are heading.

And Disney bought Lucasfilm back in December 2012 - yeah its been that long.

Hey your right, interesting. Still I wouldn't be suprised if this is still the direction they are heading.

And Disney bought Lucasfilm back in December 2012 - yeah its been that long.

Yea a friend just corrected me the article was October 2012 on the purchase but thank you.

LadyKulvax just posted a link over in general discussion detailing what will and wont be rewritten. Old republic stuff is safe, but it looks like everything having to do with the New Republic is toast.

http://archive.foolz.us/co/thread/49696942/

Poor Wookipedia, so much has to be rewritten

That article cannot be trusted as it was well before the Story Group was created. The group has yet to decide ANYTHING. There is no evidence, at this point, that the post RotJ EU is going anywhere. Some things will be changed, I am sure of that. Wiping out everything is extreme. We have absolutely no information right now. All we can do is speculate until official information is released.

That article cannot be trusted as it was well before the Story Group was created. The group has yet to decide ANYTHING. There is no evidence, at this point, that the post RotJ EU is going anywhere. Some things will be changed, I am sure of that. Wiping out everything is extreme. We have absolutely no information right now. All we can do is speculate until official information is released.

This right here. The people who hate the eu seem to be going to extremes to find blogs that agree with them. I like a lot of the eu and would be disappointed to see it go as canon. Until we see an official statement by LA/Disney, all those blogs are speculative bs.