What if . . GSF Had friendly fire?

Cashal

I would end up with -30 kills for sure. Imps on The Shadowlands give me so many reasons to shoot them down. They don't listen, don't cap, don't defend, don't do anything... so instead of end up a match with the frustation of dealing with a bad team and not being able to carry or do anything... kill them and vent the anger :p

Getting serious now: it's a good way to force people to get some awareness on the battlefield, they will stop doing tunnel vision on their target if they see a friend getting on their sight... and that would also lead to pay more attention to your surroundings. But on the other hand... a lot of people do blind fire and that would lead to tons of accidental team kills, or worst case scenario... grief and troll

And then you'd get that one guy who thinks it's hilarious to kill everyone on his own team non-stop...

Impose a penalty, if a person consistently hit teammates past a certain limit, he will be kicked out of the match and banned from GSF for a while. Just like any other game with FF.

Edited by Sadishist

Just a funny notion I had. . .

How many hilarious situations would come up if you could get killed by friendly blaster fire. I think there should be hardcore games with friendly fire enabled.

These situations would not be so... hilarious.

Impose a penalty, if a person consistently hit teammates past a certain limit, he will be kicked out of the match and banned from GSF for a while. Just like any other game with FF.

World of Tanks and WoWP do this by letting the team-killer pay for the repair bill of the guys he killed. Also any team-killer is immediately called out on the score sheet with a special color and is "free game" for all.

I still wouldn't like it for GSF though.