I love Galactic Starfighter but....

LegoUniverseBC

Yes, I know. But dogfighting is very fun compared to circling a capture point.

True, but youre also contributing to the team losing unless you are killing players at said nodes. The players that are actually doing something are almost always at the nodes on offence or defence. The ones flying about dogfighting arent really doing much at all.

This. Plus, our more skilled pilots aren't elite braggarts, and are always willing to lend a hand to those who need it.

I'm not an elitist braggart :<

Or, at least, I offer helping hands to those who need it.

Edited by Armonddd

I'm not an elitist braggard :<

Or, at least, I offer helping hands to those who need it.

I'm going to call it now. Sometime in the future, I see POT5 Elite Pilot vs Ebon Hawk Elite Pilot standoff. . . Rules would be - We both roll noobs on a neutral server and fight each other with 0 upgrades to determine the better server ;) Getting us to pop to our 8v8 or 12v12 premade together though would be a challenge

Edited by Cashal

I'm going to call it now. Sometime in the future, I see POT5 Elite Pilot vs Ebon Hawk Elite Pilot standoff. . . Rules would be - We both roll noobs on a neutral server and fight each other with 0 upgrades to determine the better server ;) Getting us to pop to our 8v8 or 12v12 premade together though would be a challenge

This would be fun to try!