Seeking Apprentice

DexmRaven

I've been preparing for a while to take on an apprentice in RP style progression. I am ready to take on an apprentice from any class but preferable a force using class for role playing, I've got a level 55 character of every class and have accumulated tons of credit and content for this event.

To qualify you must be an active or semi active player with some experience, I am willing to fund all class skill progression, unlimited experience boost, rewards for leveling and RP progression, and some very valuable cartel content for participation.

I'm looking for assassin or shadow classes in particular, ive got a level 55 shadow, and 2 level 55 assassins, so i know the class very well and have quite a lot to offer, I can level any semi active player to 55 in less than a month and i can keep them geared and trained the whole way.

If your interested reply and ill meet you in-game for an interview

id like to take on multiple apprentices, at least 2 and after a month the the apprentices will duel for an ultimate reward of their choice.

I can host this apprenticeship at any time and on either side, pub or imp, or both.

when i have at least 2 candidates i will have them create characters at the same time and the rest is RP.